Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron Vandal Questions

L0N3R

First of all, if there's a thread about this, sorry, can't search, my net's too slow at this time :<

So, questions.

1.) Will it have badass sounds like the Braton Vandal? :D

2.) Will it come with its own slot?

3.) Will it come charged with a cold potato?

4.) Have stats been released?

1. Unsure.

2. Unsure. I am guessing that we'll have to build it probably

3. Doubt it.

4. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au6mBXle3cFtdHBYUzVJaDJfdkIzSEN1cUh5UlRvckE#gid=4

if you don't want to click, it's the same as the Snipetron's stats, but with 125 base damage, 2 seconds to reload rather than 4 and 6 bullets rather than 4

I suspect we won't have to build it since it is a Vandal weapon (and the others didn't have to be built).

I have to question those datamined stats because it's almost too good to be true. It's a straight up superior version of both the Vulkar and the Snipetron. In fact, it's probably the best primary weapon in the game (aside from Ogris/Torrid and MAYBE Dread) if those stats are correct. That is to say, I will DEFINITELY potato it if it doesn't come with one.

Edited by Fate_6

It most likely will come with its own slot and potato. Unless they decide to do the same thing as they did with Frost Prime.
Pretty much the only Vandal Weapon that didnt come with a slot and potato was the Braton vandal since you bought it from the market for 1Credit