Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"arid Fear" Event And Strict Nat

SonicSonedit

If you want to use void key, you have to be the host. Players with strict NAT can't invite 70% of other people, they can only join. So player's with strict NAT can only use their event keys for solo =\

So for me there is no point to farm ciphers/datamasses from alerts - I can't use the keys I craft with them anyway.

Edited by SonicSonedit

for 1 point... for 1 point u need spend alot of time for ONE point..

What if this problem players have in guild... its a BIG PROBLEM !!!!

Not only this .. not all have good enought PC and Connection speed to BE A HOST... how they can HELP clan if they can use own KEY and HOST!!

for 1 point... for 1 point u need spend alot of time for ONE point..

What if this problem players have in guild... its a BIG PROBLEM !!!!

Not only this .. not all have good enought PC and Connection speed to BE A HOST... how they can HELP clan if they can use own KEY and HOST!!

I have this problem with T3 Void Keys.

I have no less than 5 Defense/Mobile Defense T3 Void Keys, and I will probably never get to use them.

Why? I only have 750Kbps upstream and my computer is not really strong enough to host. Whenever I host, the lag is.....playable, but not very fun.

While this is not much of a problem for T1 and T2 Void......it IS a problem when you're talking about Level 130 Enemies, the toughest things the game throws at you.

Lag is probably the last thing you want/need in that situation.

So, my Keys are 100% useless because I can't use a key and let someone else host.

This needs to be fixed ASAP. We need a Host Switching system, to allow us to choose who hosts in a private game.

Also, it would have been nice if we could join random PUGs for the Void Capture missions. I wouldn't mind hosting one of those (it is easily solo'd, so lag doesn't matter) if it meant helping out the cause (grabbing 3 victims instead of just 1). But, my friend is still having troubles logging on because of computer trouble and so I have to go it alone.

Edited by Xylia