Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Crashes After The 9.8 Update

zeh0rpheus

From what I've discovered so far, freezes only happen for the one that is hosting the session, and only if the third and/or forth person joins the session.

Another thing that I've discovered is that this seems to be happening mostly to people who have 2 core CPU's, for example I have such and couple of friends from the clan as well. And people who have quad core CPU's don't have any freezes, though I'm not so sure about that, but friend from a clan never had any freeze from when the patch came out, and I and others with dual core CPU's constantly have them.

Also I do remember that devs did patch the game to fix some issue with single core CPU's, so could there also be an issue with dual core CPU's?

From what I've discovered so far, freezes only happen for the one that is hosting the session, and only if the third and/or forth person joins the session.

Another thing that I've discovered is that this seems to be happening mostly to people who have 2 core CPU's, for example I have such and couple of friends from the clan as well. And people who have quad core CPU's don't have any freezes, though I'm not so sure about that, but friend from a clan never had any freeze from when the patch came out, and I and others with dual core CPU's constantly have them.

Also I do remember that devs did patch the game to fix some issue with single core CPU's, so could there also be an issue with dual core CPU's?

I have quoted you here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102901-98-983-game-is-crashing-when-hosting/

Maybe we can continue our findings and theories there for ease of reference?

I have never had amy problems hosting, but now whilst i host, i get the Warframe Crash. 

When i play solo, there are no problems. but when someone else is hosting, im alright, but they crashes after a while.

Edited by Naevia