Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To De

Eciria

u10 may have gotten some people mad. You may have a lot of bugs and glitches to fix before the PS4 release. But no matter what I'll still be a loyal fan. Right now, Warframe is literally THE best MMO I've ever played, and still is despite the problems.

I'm planning on purchasing the Grandmaster Founder's Package soon, may you use the funds received well. I will continue to purchase platinum, because I care about you guys and the game you've created.

Don't let (Edit: Overly-dramatized, childish, and insulting-) negative feedback get to you guys, just keep rocking ^^

~Eciria

tumblr_mee88cjUTa1qziytyo1_400.jpg

Edited by Eciria

DE is an amazing team, and i too love warframe.

the only issue i can see with u10 (aside from bugs, cause we all knew there were going to be many), is what the future holds.

the addition of more layers of rng and grind to get to a truly fun/good boss is a troubling thing.

if they are doing that now, i fear they will continue to do so.

its no better than them adding more layers of armor to everything to make the game artificially harder.

Also the reason why people complain is to get things done, if no one kept them in check they would run this game to the ground without proper feedback. If people actually take time and give feedback is because they want to keep this game in the right path. 

true.

however, giving proper feedback is the real issue.

many times people will just complain but give no real feedback.

the "negative" feedback is important too, saying "This change sucks and I hate it." is just as important as saying "This change is awesome and I love it." (assuming that's what you mean by negative feedback)

Absolutely! Good or bad feedback, we need both to keep moving forward.

the "negative" feedback is important too, saying "This change sucks and I hate it." is just as important as saying "This change is awesome and I love it." (assuming that's what you mean by negative feedback)

You're absolutely right. However: "I'm leaving because of this tiny little thing that DE will probably fix soon" (that's the non-exaggerated version, with no child rage) is absolutely no way to give feedback. You have to be respectful even when being a bit negative.

Absolutely! Good or bad feedback, we need both to keep moving forward.

And in the spirit of both spectrums I must state this:

Farming being the only thing you can do to accomplish anything has pushed away players and will continue to burn out players. New modes are need, not including PvP.

However! I still agree with the OP. This is one of the best MMO's I've played. Keeps me off Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2.

You're absolutely right. However: "I'm leaving because of this tiny little thing that DE will probably fix soon" (that's the non-exaggerated version, with no child rage) is absolutely no way to give feedback. You have to be respectful even when being a bit negative.

However, sometimes it's NOT a "tiny little thing", sometimes it's HUGE like the stamina change, or the armor system (remember that? It went from being "works as intended" to "being fixed" VERY fast.)

However, sometimes it's NOT a "tiny little thing", sometimes it's HUGE like the stamina change, or the armor system (remember that? It went from being "works as intended" to "being fixed" VERY fast.)

The stamina nerf wasn't huge in my perspective =\ But yeah, the armor one is a bit frustrating.

...right.Because feedback was given, probably mostly negative BUT it got stuff changed.

Yeah. Like I said, I don't mind negative feedback (and I should've stated that differently in the original post), but childish remarks and rage in place of peaceful, respectful feedback I cannot tolerate.

THAT'S what I meant.

DE is an amazing team, and i too love warframe.

the only issue i can see with u10 (aside from bugs, cause we all knew there were going to be many), is what the future holds.

the addition of more layers of rng and grind to get to a truly fun/good boss is a troubling thing.

if they are doing that now, i fear they will continue to do so.

its no better than them adding more layers of armor to everything to make the game artificially harder.

I felt the same way at first, but in all honesty, it was nice to have several layers to go through to get my NeKros BP. Spent the w-e and today doing the new derelict missions with my clan, and it has brought a wind of fresh air into the game and the way we play it. The fact that this last boss takes several layers to get to actually added to the mystery and by the time we got to him we were all pumped up. Sure it took a while but for a boss like that I think it's worth the trouble. Especially since it's actually very easy to find navs and build keys now. I think DE is finding good ways to keep people playing the game and crafting. You wouldn't get the same rewarding feeling if you climbed mount Everest compared to, let's say, the Eifel tower ...  But ideally we need both, DE is managing to offer both pretty well I'd say.

Rock on DE !!