Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Meant To Write About Death, Only Life Came Breaking In As Usual.

WeissKreuz

I'm just stunned at how badly you've begun to treat the community. You put on this face of wanting to listen to us. The design council is a farce. We vote on cosmetics. You change weapons (torid was reverted back to being useless, ninja style, not in patch notes). You release half &#! gear (embolist) with strong arm robbery prices (7 mutagen? really?), with materials that used to be associated with infested but now only exist in some weird void. So are we supposed to just accept infested run on the same battery packs corpus seem to? You didn't ask any one about the stamina changes, the sentinel/primary mod restrictions, Conclave was added despite your promise that PVP would never, ever take priority. You have a continuing history of releasing new items with crazy high prices, only to lower them after the compulsive or eager players have broke their banks. The RNG is broke, has always been broke, and will keep being broke. Endless bugged patches, I didn't sign on to be a full time beta tester. I mean, U10 was a joke. Every single thing you added was bugged. No one forced you to push that big of an update... you decided to do it. The depth of the mistakes that make it into patches is insulting to all the players.You ignore feedback. I'm done. I want my money back. This is nothing like what you promised.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Steve personally took time to come in here and comment on all of this. I'm actually a little ashamed of how I ranted. You all have to understand, my love for warframe is unlike any other game I've ever played. It's... it's fear. My fear manifests as anger. Just... understand I'm scared. It's not about the money for me. You heard my concern, and I'm satisfied.

Should apologize for calling U10 a joke as well. I cried for months for weapons stats, and they work now. So what if we had to zoom out to launch the mission ;p

PLEASE READ THIS COMMENT -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/109912-how-do-i-refund-the-1000-i-donated-to-a-lost-cause/page-18#entry1274770

This user has gone through a lot of trouble to formulate a list of very good, and very relevant threads. Please, take the time to look.

Also, The Latest Datamine: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/1mrr5j/1007_datamined_reward_tables/

I hope that Ced doesn't mind me linking his letter of resignation...
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110391-1500-hours-10-months-an-belated-open-letter-of-resignation/#entry1278271

Edited by WeissKreuz

Um. I understand that you feel slighted because you don't like the changes, but you actually did sign up to be a beta tester. Its right there in the EULA.

They've never hidden or shied away from the fact the game can be broken at times, or that they screw up. I mean, if you've been a user since April (4 major updates) at a certain point you have to learn that "hey, don't buy the new stuff immediately, its probably bugged" and so forth.

I don't say any of this to purposely minimize your frustration, but to point out that you're getting exactly what you signed up for. So am I. And I've been here since CB. It was worse then. 

I'm just stunned at how badly you've begun to treat the community. You put on this face of wanting to listen to us. The design council is a farce. We vote on cosmetics. You change weapons (torid was reverted back to being useless, ninja style, not in patch notes). You release half &#! gear (embolist) with strong arm robbery prices (7 mutagen? really?), with materials that used to be associated with infested but now only exist in some weird void. So are we supposed to just accept infested run on the same battery packs corpus seem to? You didn't ask any one about the stamina changes, the sentinel/primary mod restrictions, Conclave was added despite your promise that PVP would never, ever take priority. You have a continuing history of releasing new items with crazy high prices, only to lower them after the compulsive or eager players have broke their banks. The RNG is broke, has always been broke, and will keep being broke. Endless bugged patches, I didn't sign on to be a full time beta tester. I mean, U10 was a joke. Every single thing you added was bugged. No one forced you to push that big of an update... you decided to do it. The depth of the mistakes that make it into patches is insulting to all the players.You ignore feedback. I'm done. I want my money back. This is nothing like what you promised.

you spent $1000.00 before you decided the game sucked? EL O EL....   good luck with that.

Edited by Alohoe

I agree with most of what you're saying but I want to know what you mean by this.

What this means is.... I'm tired of the sheer number of REALLY obvious 'bugs' in these patches, the kinds of things I don't understand slip through the cracks into release. For example, Mag parts not dropping all weekend. How did they not notice this in in-house testing? Or the Dakka Prime rewarding Orthos? Or people rushing Mag Prime and getting Mag? Or how Nekros's Shadows of the Dead getting stuck after cloning a roller and being locked the rest of the match. Did they even try it before release? I don't mind hunting down or finding obscure bugs. It's the plethora of REALLY obvious 'bugs' that pisses me off.

I get the game is broken in a few areas and filled with bugs all over but dude 1000 dollars on a beta!? U should've read the EULA.

People complain about this and that in anger and rage towards DE but theynever bothered reading the EULA, so who's to blame!?

What this means is.... I'm tired of the sheer number of REALLY obvious 'bugs' in these patches, the kinds of things I don't understand slip through the cracks into release. For example, Mag parts not dropping all weekend. How did they not notice this in in-house testing? Or the Dakka Prime rewarding Orthos? Or people rushing Mag Prime and getting Mag? Or how Nekros's Shadows of the Dead getting stuck after cloning a roller and being locked the rest of the match. Did they even try it before release? I don't mind hunting down or finding obscure bugs. It's the plethora of REALLY obvious 'bugs' that &!$$es me off.

Oh, ok. Best part was how casting desecrate near a dead teammate rendered all Nekros' skills unusable.

Oh, I forgot. They stated for days that the Mutagen being in the derelict was 'a bug' and 'were working on it'. That's the S#&$ I don't want any more to do with. It's disingenuous.

And then on livestream #14 stated pretty clearly that this was intended. Most of this thread seems to be a lot of rage (which I normally dont associate myself with), but that one did kind of &!$$ me off a little.

Edited by Santaphrax

Is this your first online game?

Man, i had to come back here and try to open your eyes a bit.  Im not sure what games you have played, or your experiences with different games.  I have never ever everevevevevevever seen Devs revert changes in under 24 hours.  Look at blizzard and EA.... They make a change, and you are stuck with it for weeks, if not months. Or, thats the direction they want to go and you just have to suck it up because your opinion doesnt matter.  

Design council? What?  Q and A with the devs regularly? What?  This game is amazing,  De is second to none on their interaction with the community for a game with a community this size.    No, It is not perfect and they do make mistakes. But, if blizzard or EA dont issue refunds for their BS, I don't think you are getting your money back bro.  

Edited by Alohoe

The EULA can say what ever it wants, false advertising is false advertising. I got my money back after investing in Neverwinter Online because of blatant, misleading advertising. The belief that companies can keep doing this to the gaming community isn't helping any one. And it makes people like me, who want to invest money... not want to invest in anything ever again. It hurts the future of small studios. There is a lot more to this than just being pissed at DE.

Man, i had to come back here and try to open your eyes a bit.  Im not sure what games you have played, or your experiences with different games.  I have never ever everevevevevevever seen Devs revert changes in under 24 hours.  Look at blizzard and EA.... They make a change, and you are stuck with it for weeks, if not months. Or, thats the direction they want to go and you just have to suck it up because your opinion doesnt matter.  

Design council? What?  Q and A with the devs regularly? What?  This game is amazing,  De is second to none on their interaction with the community for a game with a community this size.    No.  It is not perfect and they do make mistakes. But, if blizzard or EA dont issue refunds for their BS.  I don't think you are getting your money back bro.  

Agreed. 

Oh no! Bugs and mess-ups in a beta game!

You had no problem with the Hek, Gorgon, and Rhino mess-up? You had no issue with the massive slide cool down? You had no problem with the old mod or skill tree systems?

There have been many, many bumps in the development of this game. There will be more. Making overly-dramatic whine/rage posts and demanding refunds for money you spent months ago helps no one. Not you, not DE, and not the community.

DE Definitely needs to pay a little more attention to the feedback. Many of us are paying for an experience, as well as providing a service to them in the form of beta testing. Until the game is officially out of beta maybe they should tweak the rng so everyone has a chance to enjoy everything the game as to offer. Also more focus needs to be placed on fixing whats broken instead of covering it up with new shiny things. A new UI doesn't fix my weak armored Loki, or my poor Ash's joke of a teleport power (really guys?).

To be honest, if there was a way to get all the money I have put into this game back and just walk away, I would do it.