Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synapse Lol ?

sh0Zz

Unmodded Synapse Crit with 3 on Level 35 Ancient, are you serious ???

And don't tell new Damage System coming blabla - i don't care.

This Weapon is Mastery Rank 8 and need such a High amount of Materials

and get outperformed by a S#&$ty Soma - what's next ?

Not funny anymore. So dissapointed you won't believe ! really

The underperformance of infested clan tech has already been addressed and buffs are coming.

ngbbs5027efeaef2a9.gif

All the news reseach weapons are crap but Ichor that is the best "Normal attack melee" in game (for people who dislike charge build).

Pretty much the embolist CAN BE SOMETHING but the RANGE is just soo bad.

Soma > Synaspe, why ? Soma is affected by speed rate mods ( No continouos damage), better critical modifier and better innate dps (150 soma vs 125 Syna)

Really waited a buff too with some mat reduction.

Right now, electric damage is taken off the armor modifier. A level 35 ancient would have 650 armor(will double check in a min), since damage for electric would be 1.25x.13=.16% damage on body, it is not a surprise that an electric gun is crap on that NPC.

Edited by LazyKnight

Wow ur such a smart Guy thanks for the Info...

Ofc i test it on the Enemys with the highest resistance...

DE_Sheldon already comment on another topic about this and said that DE_Scott was going to be reviewing them for buffs, even with the cost reduction.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110528-patch-1010-no-buff-to-dual-ichor-and-embolist/#entry1280885

Edited by LazyKnight

DE_Sheldon already comment on another topic about this and said that DE_Scott was going to be reviewing them for buffs, even with the cost reduction.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110528-patch-1010-no-buff-to-dual-ichor-and-embolist/#entry1280885

So is this going like the sh1t with Nova ? People crying from the Day She is released,

but still there are Mastery 1 Noobs running around and nuke for every single Mob to steel Kills - nothing happens here.

So I have to wait the next Weeks or maybe Months who know's until the Weapons get usable ? - wtf is this ?

The biggest problem here is that you're using a weapon that deals solely electrical damage against an Ancient, which take no damage from electric damage. Even the light infested take reduced damage from it. If you actually want an acurate test, try it against Grineer or Corpus. Your methods are nothing short of flawed.

Edited by PaperLotus

So I have to wait the next Weeks or maybe Months who know's until the Weapons get usable ? - wtf is this ?

I would guess, Synapse will likely be buffed next week or at latest the 2.0 armor update. DE has already had a lot of blowback over these clan weapons, if it is not the top item on Scott's list it is pretty high up there.

The biggest problem here is that you're using a weapon that deals solely electrical damage against an Ancient, which take no damage from electric damage. Even the light infested take reduced damage from it. If you actually want an acurate test, try it against Grineer or Corpus. Your methods are nothing short of flawed.

Erm...

Ancients receive electrical damage normally. It is just reduced by their armour.

Same goes with Chargers and most Grineer and high level Corpus.

Am I the only one who sees flaws in people pooring massive amounts of all kinds of resources into a weapon they know nothing about, and then being upset when its not godlike instantly? I mean he didnt even mod it, why should it be great against level 35 heavy enemies?

Edited by Roogan

OP, you are seriously, seriously getting overworked about this. As in, it sounds like you think the world is collapsing or something.

If you don't care about the Armour 2.0 thing, then resign yourself to being cranky, because, well, Armour 2.0 is coming soon and it's likely some weapons that appear bad before might then get better. But if you don't care about that fact, then don't use any weapon that you can't be assured of brilliance from. 

If you actually posted about this constructively you might get somewhere. Anger just makes you look a fool.

OP, you are seriously, seriously getting overworked about this. As in, it sounds like you think the world is collapsing or something.

If you don't care about the Armour 2.0 thing, then resign yourself to being cranky, because, well, Armour 2.0 is coming soon and it's likely some weapons that appear bad before might then get better. But if you don't care about that fact, then don't use any weapon that you can't be assured of brilliance from. 

If you actually posted about this constructively you might get somewhere. Anger just makes you look a fool.

OP needs to calm down i agree. But he has a good point, it's not about the armor 2.0, it's about the weapon performance. Despite the cost and requirement, this weapon perform poorly. It's not that soma is too good, it's synapse that's being too weak. Soma is fine, a lot of clan tech weapon is not.

OP needs to calm down i agree. But he has a good point, it's not about the armor 2.0, it's about the weapon performance. Despite the cost and requirement, this weapon perform poorly. It's not that soma is too good, it's synapse that's being too weak. Soma is fine, a lot of clan tech weapon is not.

Thought experiment: DE has planned changes to the armour system that will alter the balance of a lot of weapons. Consider also that DE is probably aware of what these changes are and how they are to be implemented. Would you a) design weapons based upon an armour system that you know isn't going to be around for long or b) design weapons based around the system you know is coming in the future, potentially saving yourself a lot of time by not having to rebalance those weapons again?

My point is that if a just-released weapon isn't performing to standard, keep an open mind about the fact that balance will be shaken up sooner rather than later.

Thought experiment: DE has planned changes to the armour system that will alter the balance of a lot of weapons. Consider also that DE is probably aware of what these changes are and how they are to be implemented. Would you a) design weapons based upon an armour system that you know isn't going to be around for long or b) design weapons based around the system you know is coming in the future, potentially saving yourself a lot of time by not having to rebalance those weapons again?

My point is that if a just-released weapon isn't performing to standard, keep an open mind about the fact that balance will be shaken up sooner rather than later.

If they made the weapon for a different system, this gun might be brutal. The only issues now is the current system bases electric damage off of armor. I highly doubt it was made for the current system considering they had to delay the 2.0 armor release.

Edited by LazyKnight