Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Token For Completing All Missions On The Solar System

kakai0

Good Day Everyone!

THIS IS THE TOKEN IDEA THAT RUNS AROUND OUR CLAN FOR WEEKS after most of us finished opening all the planets and its locations to acknowledge the effort of opening all the places since currently nothing happens if you do so. It could be a good motivation though. (Completing all the MISSIONS on the SOLAR SYSTEM)

How about when completing all the missions on the solar system, Lotus would reward you with a "ONE TIME WISH LIST SYSTEM"

ONE TIME WISH LIST SYSTEM - this would mean, as I've already said, after successfully completing all the missions on the solar system the "LOTUS" would ask you for a most desired mod (Limited to ONE mod only)  that you haven't acquired (like split chamber) and will increase the drop rate on your character UNTIL you acquire such MOD. This does not mean that Lotus will give you that mod instantly but will give you an increase to the drop rate percentage of that wished mod. To counter this, percentage is given, not actually the mod so the acquisition will still be hard and we still have to pray to the RNG Gods.

This would represent as a TOKEN of acknowledgement for such effort.
How about that?

I hope this TOKEN idea for people who have completed all the missions on the solar system reaches the DEV (Completing all the MISSIONS on the SOLAR SYSTEM). Im not pushing for another stalker to come. .JUST THE TOKEN IDEA..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Another suggestion...

Still a TOKEN idea of my clanmates..

So most of us here like this dude "Stalker" to come around except the newbies. He comes at you saying you killed this boss and he will avenge that and for some occasion...you even do it and still he comes at you..TAUNTING you. Well for me, it was fun kicking his &#! with not really a GODLY weapon. The fun faded away when good weapons have introduced.

Is it time for another version of Stalker to come around?...but comes with stronger arsenal and tougher to kill...

Maybe this guy/gal will only be hunting tenno after an individual completed all the missions in the solar system. After 100hours of playing, we all might have done it. Same mechanic for spamming this guy/gal as the stalker but only for those who have opened all locations in the planet.

MAYBE THE DROPS WOULD BE SWEET CAKE!!!??? I mean the most rare and elusive mods in the game and not just REACH MOD (I dreadfully hate when that despaired Stalker drops mods like that) He/she might drop the almighty SPLIT CHAMBER... Or the FLOW or Charged Chamber and so for other most elusive rare mods.

It should be a TOKEN for people who have competed all the missions in the solar system. The drops maybe very sweet but it could be countered by having small percentage of spamming this MONSTER.

SECOND IDEA IS TRASHED... people don't see the point...

Edited by kakai0

I can't get this message you are trying to send to me? Something about a TOKEN system?

Yeah its a token system same as reward system but only for those who have opened all the planets locations. We basically need that because currently when you finish opening all the locations on the solar system, NOTHING HAPPENS... I mean there is no acknowledgement to it. My point there is to give rewards by successfully opening all locations in the solar system.

By opening all locations, do you mean completing all missions? Otherwise it means that you have missed out on at least 20 maps and you have to go play them NAOW! But yeah it would be awesome if you got something for completing all missions on all of the planets.

heheh I meant completing all the missions on the solar system dude.

We basically need that because currently when you finish opening all the locations on the solar system, NOTHING HAPPENS...

You have immediate access to all of the Alerts without having to beg others is that not rewarding enough?

Seems what you are really trying to get here is Split Chamber.

You have immediate access to all of the Alerts without having to beg others is that not rewarding enough?

Seems what you are really trying to get here is Split Chamber.

Not just that split chamber... there are many people who have played like 300hours already and still havent got some most needed rare mods. Easy to say that this thread is trash for people who is very lucky with RNG.

I can't get this message you are trying to send to me? Something about a TOKEN system?

i couldn't either. 

half the post was bolded, another third was underlined, and the last 5% was normal text. 

oh, and half of the words were randomly in Capslock. 

i stopped trying to read it about a third of the way through, the formatting of the post was just pressing as many buttons as possible. 

seriously, you might as well have just bolded, underlined, and strikethrough'd every word in the post. then i would've read none of them. 

those options are for accentuating important words and making things standing out, not applying to the entire block of words.

something about completing all of the missions and getting some free reward. 

edit:

also, please stop spamming. edit your posts, to add more comments. 

Edited by taiiat

i couldn't either. 

half the post was bolded, another third was underlined, and the last 5% was normal text. 

oh, and half of the words were randomly in Capslock. 

i stopped trying to read it about a third of the way through, the formatting of the post was just pressing as many buttons as possible. 

seriously, you might as well have just bolded, underlined, and strikethrough'd every word in the post. then i would've read none of them. 

those options are for accentuating important words and making things standing out, not applying to the entire block of words.

something about completing all of the missions and getting some free reward. 

edit:

also, please stop spamming. edit your posts, to add more comments. 

sorry to have this thread looked awkward to your eyes but those EMPHASIZED words and phrases there are relevant to what is being discussed here.

I'd like to see some kind of one-time reward for completing all the missions on a planet.

So there's just some incentive for doing them all instead of rushing to endgame MD.

I hope people here see the point of this token idea like you do sir...

Not just that split chamber... there are many people who have played like 300hours already and still havent got some most needed rare mods. Easy to say that this thread is trash for people who is very lucky with RNG.

Certain mods are unobtainable for me you and everyone else who joins the game from this point.

Do you really think they are going to simply let us pick one out of a hat for unlocking planets?

It's the biggest way to sell mod packs to suckers who are determined to find every card. Believe me there is no way if anything they might give you a free rare core. This is part of how DE makes the bulk of it's money so forget about it.

No there's no real need for pointless emphasis.

Basically your asking for an easy-mode addition to the system where you don't have to gather mods via RNG, whether one time or not.

There have been games who do this...World,of Warcraft, Rift, and the other casual friendly titles. And then people subsequently *@##$ about being bored due to lack of content, tokens are just a pointless addition for people who want brownie points for playing, like achievements or cosmetics.

If you just want to start another thread about casual friendly additions try the suggestions subsections instead.

Edited by Longinus01

Certain mods are unobtainable for me you and everyone else who joins the game from this point.

Do you really think they are going to simply let us pick one out of a hat for unlocking planets?

It's the biggest way to sell mod packs to suckers who are determined to find every card. Believe me there is no way if anything they might give you a free rare core. This is part of how DE makes the bulk of it's money so forget about it.

YEah Ive seen that point too but could they atleast give an incentive for once? Just once is what is in this thread...after all the missions on the solar system has been completed.

Basically your asking for an easy-mode addition to the system where you don't have to gather mods via RNG, whether one time or not.

There have been games who do this...World,of Warcraft, Rift, and the other casual friendly titles. And then people subsequently $#*(@ about being bored due to lack of content, tokens are just a pointless addition like achievements or cosmetics.

If you just want to start another thread about casual friendly additions try the suggestions subsections instead.

What are you talking about?

This forum doesn't even have a suggestions section.

There have been games who do this...World,of Warcraft, Rift, and the other casual friendly titles. And then people subsequently $#*(@ about being bored due to lack of content, tokens are just a pointless addition for people who want brownie points for playing, like achievements or cosmetics.

Acquisition would still be hard and will go through RNG but has a few increase percentage to the drop rate.