Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlocking Grineer Understanding

Freelancer27

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer_Language

I posted this page for ye' to give some ideas how the Grineer speak and what translations you could give for Protonus to decide a new project...

... For REASONS! >:D

Would do you guys think about this wiki page?

(DE, if you find this a General discussion, can you move it? :3)

This is also a place for stockpiling your thoughts about translating Grineer, about the Grineer and Captain Vor's dialect dilemmas.

So far, credit also goes to the following:

Glyda (she's the first to suggest this. xD), MrA1-1 (from the wiki), Moronical (from the wiki, for that one trivia xD), ChickenBar (from the wiki, thanks for the defense :D)

Don't think I won't post those who contributed for the page. Leave your names in the "Edit Summary" box so I can know and place your names at the line. Minus to those who have bad words in their names. :3

Edited by Freelancer27

COMBAT FORMATION BRAVO NOT AVAILABLE ?

its_a_trap_6732.jpg

Which is why I need some help hearing and translating Grineer language.

They are so... different, but more like German, Indian, Japanese and English all mixed together. xD

Right... editing on the wiki is closed for a while. Guess, I'll have to let you guys stockpile some hearings before I translate to Grineer...

...once I asked Captain Vor for me. :3

Edited by Freelancer27

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer_Language

I posted this page for ye' to give some ideas how the Grineer speak and what translations you could give for Protonus to decide a new project...

... For REASONS! >:D

Would do you guys think about this wiki page?

(DE, if you find this a General discussion, can you move it? :3)

Credit also goes to the following:

Glyda (she's the first to suggest this. xD)

you do not have to add me for that >-<

Braindead Clone English is hilarious.

Im looking forward to Ruk´s engrish victory speech.

-SNIP-

Nice work but theres one thing i am wondering about. What is captain vor saying in his cutscene when you meet him on Tolstoj in his opening cutscene? Its clearly something about the tenno and the lotus because you can hear him say those words.

Nice work but theres one thing i am wondering about. What is captain vor saying in his cutscene when you meet him on Tolstoj in his opening cutscene? Its clearly something about the tenno and the lotus because you can hear him say those words.

Well, like I said, I still need some help pulling out the words from the Grineer and their bosses.

I can't do it all from that massive Grineer rampant. xD

you do not have to add me for that >-<

Well, you suggest it yourself. And pretty much you actually talked to me in mail... so... xD

Edited by Freelancer27