Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Training Room For The Dojo?

Devalnos

Hello everybody!

Just one question: Will we see a training room in the dojo to test weapons, mods or warframe? It can be great I think, if every gamers can test their powers without go in a mission. A room where tenno can use and change weapons and mods (and warframe) without leaving the dojo to test their abilities.

We could search with the different labs some "puppet" of corpus, griner and infested too in order to test weapons with their weaknesses and resistances (for example fire and melee weapons has increased dammages on the infested puppet).

Thanks for everything and continue your great work on this game, this is a success until now ;)

Good hunt for tennos, and good game for everybody

maybe a danger room  mode where we can learn hybrid skills from other frames ex: rhino and frost learning from each other rhino could teach his skills to frost giveing frost ice slide, ice armor ,friged blast and avalanch 2.0 and rhino gets iron javelin, tremor, baracade and land slide from frost witch will open up far more builds and you won't see the same frames all the time this would open new roles and game stratagies. this would also stop the"you have to play this frame this way only to be effective" people

of coure limits to do this would need to be implemented an some frames will learn from some faster than from others  like rhino trying to teach loki offence or loki trying to teach rhino battle manipulation vs rhino an frost or beserker learning from one another . this would just give more personal options for us the players to work with.

Edited by DragoXXVIII

SHOOTING RANGE oh pardon my caps, thats i always wanted to keep our aiming so nice, its usefull in many ways:

In every like Forces anti terrorism:

-Police

-SWAT

-Military

-Navy

-And many others

Maybe the ninjas why nt have a shooting range to keep the aiming better, since we got a course run like military does, then complete the set having that as a training room.

+ It makes max performance, making the will of getting better, the rankings are just an example.

+Make activity more than before on the game, i dont know if was more actives than just before.

+And much more for their things...

Edited by Agente_GentlePhoenix