Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Players To Earn A "bypass" For Infestation Missions

SevenLetterKWord

Invasions are replacing some of my favorite missions. During invasions, it's nigh impossible to find a mission which matches my desired game type, enemy level/faction, and resource drops.

Was inconvenience a desired consequence?

Players shouldn't be blocked off from a mission for a day.

Allow players who've beaten the invasion to optionally access the normal mission, using a GUI similar to the Nightmare/Normal one.

(By "beaten", I mean they've fought off the invasion 5 times. Or 3, if you're feeling generous. ;3)

I was wondering about this too.  I wouldn't really mind an option to just skip it even without doing the invasion mission at all.  Maybe that mission could just have both factions fighting each other throughout it if you do it normally, kinda like back in the day when you would sometimes get a faction change mid-mission.

Or how about letting us know what mission the invasion mission is?  I went into an invasion mission thinking it may be a spy (as that's what node usually is) but it turned out to be an exterminate (which I didn't mind in this cause).  For another one, the node was 'usually' a rescue, but the invasion version was a survival.  Please mark what mission it is!