Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Warframe Ideas

DSstryker

Co-Created by RIDETHEPIG.

Here are base ideas we created for new Warframe ideas.

Names were all created briefly and Greek inspired....

Erebus (Male, Shadows theme)

Ability 1 – Causes the enemy to temporarily attack anything.

Ability 2 – Reduces hostile accuracy

Ability 3 – Enhances your melee weapon and causes terror in enemies hit.

Ultimate – Throws projectiles that can pierce multiple enemies.

Speed – 1.2

Tank – 100s 75h

Technos (Female, Technology Theme)

Ability – Create a drone

Ability2 – Creates temporary cover that people can take cover behind

Ability3 – Creates a field around her that damages enemies and stuns robots.

Ultimate – Creates multiple drones that heal allies and attack enemies.

Tank – 150s 75h

Speed – 1

Gaia (Female, "Earth" Theme)

Ability – Pulls some rock out of the ground and is flung at the enemy

Ability2 – Stone comes up around her streaming around her reducing damage. When activated it damages enemies near you.

Ability3 – Creates a circle on the ground that regenerates allies energy.

Ultimate – Creates walls around her which then crumbles onto the enemies.

Tank – 150h 100s

Speed – 0.9

Aquas (Male, Water Theme)

Ability1 – Erodes defenses and makes them vulnerable to incoming damage.

Ability2 – “steam” heals allies and damages enemies in an area of effect.

Ability3 – “Replenish” Heals allies in the direction you are facing over time

Ultimate – Creates a layer of water around Aquas and causes damage.

Tank – 120h 120s

Speed - 1

I love these! A few things I would change...

Erebus: seems a little like Nekros, but this one is my favorite. I think abilities should be...

1. Frighten: A enemy is selected, and it makes enemies in a small radius (very small, like 2 meters w/o fusion) should be affected. Causes enemies to run around and shoot walls/people/things.

2. I love the idea of accuracy decrease! I would call this shudder.

3. We already have a WF that induces fear... I would make this a defensive ability, like invisibility + adding ability 1. to nearby enemies.

4. Kinda like nova's null star and radial jav. Combined, piercing spears seek out nearby enemies going through the enemy and others behind it.

Also, I don't. Think Gaia should be added. I like the concept, but you don't always have rocks/earth to use, as sometimes you are on spaceships.

The rest are good, except we already have moisture WF. But this one could be added.

Thanks for your time

I love these! A few things I would change...

Erebus: seems a little like Nekros, but this one is my favorite. I think abilities should be...

1. Frighten: A enemy is selected, and it makes enemies in a small radius (very small, like 2 meters w/o fusion) should be affected. Causes enemies to run around and shoot walls/people/things.

2. I love the idea of accuracy decrease! I would call this shudder.

3. We already have a WF that induces fear... I would make this a defensive ability, like invisibility + adding ability 1. to nearby enemies.

4. Kinda like nova's null star and radial jav. Combined, piercing spears seek out nearby enemies going through the enemy and others behind it.

Also, I don't. Think Gaia should be added. I like the concept, but you don't always have rocks/earth to use, as sometimes you are on spaceships.

The rest are good, except we already have moisture WF. But this one could be added.

Thanks for your time

Well it could be chunks of the spacecraft and whatnot.

• 3 weeks later...
i had an idea as well. not the best name but that can be changed. feed back please.

Radio (Male, Radio Activity themed)

Toxin - Sprays the ground in front of him with radioactive waste to damage enemies covered in the substance and to do continuous damage to enemies standing in it.

Blind - Sprays blinding acid toward near-by enemies that temporarally keeps them from attacking with added miniscule damage done.

Fallout - Creates a cloud above him that rains radioactive ash on enemies caught under it.

Meltdown - Radio explodes doing high damage to anything caught in the blast and knocking the survivors to the ground. This also does damage to enemies who get close to him shortly after the attack.

i had an idea as well. not the best name but that can be changed. feedback please.

Toxin - Sprays the ground in front of him with radioactive waste to damage enemies covered in the substance and to do continuous damage to enemies standing in it.

Blind - Sprays blinding acid toward near-by enemies that temporarally keeps them from attacking with added miniscule damage done.

Fallout - Creates a cloud above him that rains radioactive ash on enemies caught under it.

Meltdown - Radio explodes doing high damage to anything caught in the blast and knocking over the survivors. This also does damage to enemies who get close to him shortly after the attack.

I have a interesting idea for one. This actually came from Alad V's Zanuka's project

Fenrir or Lupa (Male and female respectively)

1: Howl : Increase damage of both melee and ranged attacks.

2: Slash: Immediate slash damage on all enemies in font of warframe

3: Instinct: Increased run speed and increased stamina.

4: Going Wild: Reverting back to the beginning mindset of the Zanuka project the warframe will run on all fours wil increased melee damage and mobility.

This is my idea but feel free to suggest stuff :)

i thought of another one, again, feedback please.

Vindr (Male, Wind themed)
Ability 1 - Blasts a stream of air throwing the target across a certain space. If the enemy hits a wall, it will rip apart upon impact. If any enemies get caught in the path of flight, they will be knock down with little damage taken.
Ability 2 -  Vindr creates a small bubble that flings the projectiles fired at it back toward the attackers. Damage varies to how high of level the enemies are.
Ability 3 - Vindr sprays a blast of quick-moving air to throw back all enemies within range. This does not have the same outcome as "Ability 1".
Ability 4 - Vindr spawns a tornado to pick up and throw enemies caught by it. This does high damage and has the same effects as "Ability 1".
Mod options:
Damage mods will increase damage on Ability 1, Ability 3, and Ability 4.
Duration mods will positively effect Ability 2 and Ability 4.
Range mods will positively effect Ability 1, Ability 3, and Ability 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i had an idea as well. not the best name but that can be changed. feed back please.

Meltdown - Radio explodes doing high damage to anything caught in the blast and knocking the survivors to the ground. This also does damage to enemies who get close to him shortly after the attack.

Could call it something like Nuke or Atomica. Something like that...

Also I came up with one. It's a male Earth Warframe.
Terra

Ability 1-Stonefist
Terra covers his fist in rock and punches outwards.
Damages and paralyzes (for 3 seconds) up to 3 targets in front of Terra.

Ability 2-Obsidian Armour
Terra covers his whole body in strong rock to protect from incoming damage.
Slows Terra down by 50% but gives him a massive boost to Armour/Shields/Health and damage resistance.

Ability 3-Ground Pound
Terra bashes the ground in front of him, creating a wave of rock and metal.
Creates a wave of rock in front of Terra, damaging and slightly ragdolling enemies.

Ultimate Ability-Doomsday Quake
Terra unleashes the power of the earth and raises up chunks of rock everywhere throwing them at his enemies while the ground shakes vigorously.
Summons 2-10 (depends on level) massive chunks of rock/metal and thros them at enemies, crushing them and raagdolling any enemies near them that weren't destroyed by the quake.

I'm not very good at scaling, so constructive criticism would be nice. And also I realize that a lot of missions are on places made from metal, which is why I said he raises rock and metal. The look would be kind of like Rhino but...different, in a way. I can't draw that's why there's no sketch

• 2 months later...

This is Angelo (Warframe of the Heavens)

Descending from the sacred heavens, comes Angelo a warframe of heaven, bringing the minor power of god to crush his enemies.

Angelo's abilities call forth god's power to a deadly effect.

1)God's Touch- Angelo releases a shockwave like being touched by god, damaging enemies and knocking them down.

2)Sacred Fire-Sets a ring of fire around Angelo's feet, lighting any enemies who touch it on fire.

3)Holy Shield- Summons a big and strong shield from the heavens, preventing any enemies or enemy weapons to enter, also recharging shields of allies.

4)Judgement- Angelo summons god's punishing arrows of judgement then raining down from above, highly damaging enemies and also causes bleeding.

Angelo is a descendant of god, helping the tenno as much as he can.

Allies can enter the Holy Shield and enemies get pushed out if they're already under it.

With Sacred Fire When they touch it then run away they are still on fire.

Holy Shield protects anything that is in it but it is like iron skin, weakens then wears off.

Holy Shield will be slightly weaker than Iron Skin.

Edited by Hunter126

This is Deoxys (Blood Warframe)

Deoxys masters blood bending and manipulates blood like his pet.

Deoxys's abilities move blood to attack and support in battle.

1)Vampire- Deoxys absorbs enemy blood, damaging them and healing himself.

2)DNA Enhance- Deoxys enhances his and his allies's blood, increasing strength and speed.

3)Blood Tsunami- Deoxys creates a tsunami of blood, damaging and knocking down enemies.

4)Sacrifice- Deoxys causes an enemy(s) to explode and create a fast, agile, strong arachna blood monster(s) to murder enemies in its wake.

Deoxys is the master of blood dna, having enemies at a disadvantage.

Edited by Hunter126

This is Angelo (Warframe of the Heavens)

Descending from the sacred heavens, comes Angelo a warframe of heaven, bringing the minor power of god to crush his enemies.

Angelo's abilities call forth god's power to a deadly effect.

1)God's Touch- Angelo releases a shockwave like being touched by god, damaging enemies and knocking them down.

2)Sacred Fire-Sets a ring of fire around Angelo's feet, lighting any enemies who touch it on fire.

3)Holy Shield- Summons a big and strong shield from the heavens, preventing any enemies or enemy weapons to enter, also recharging shields of allies.

4)Judgement- Angelo summons god's punishing arrows of judgement then raining down from above, highly damaging enemies and also causes bleeding.

Angelo is a descendant of god, helping the tenno as much as he can.

Allies can enter the Holy Shield and enemies get pushed out if they're already under it.

With Sacred Fire When they touch it then run away they are still on fire.

Holy Shield protects anything that is in it but it is like iron skin, weakens then wears off.

Holy Shield will be slightly weaker than Iron Skin.

• 1 year later...

Give Meltdown a guaranteed blast + radioactive proc