Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annoying Allies : Two Easy Possible Fixes

Lluid

Hi,

I don't run many invasion missions, mainly because of the lack of fun, and the lack of "felling of involvement in a real battle". I know this is a work in progress so I'm not here to complain about this.

However, two issues are quite frustrating and could be easily solved :

- give allies an other color and/or icon in the minimap. I play Volt, and I frequently stay with the last teammate to use speed so that he can catch up with the others. And I can't know where are my teammates if there are allies with the current colors (green for every ally). Of note, I would also love to have different colors for every teammate (based on warframe energy colors maybe?) or different icon shapes.

- they should let us pass. The image below shows a troll Scorch who stayed in the way during at least 1min. Not kidding, it was impossible to pass for me and Excalibur until it decided to move slowly. I'm not sure we should be able to go through them, but they should at least move if we are next to them.

3505h1l.png

Edited by Lluid

I rather like the ideas that you came up with here besides the warframe energy color minimap thing. It would be a lot simpler if they just changed the allied corpus or grineer to a blue dot or something on the minimap and keep the allies as green (Warframes obviously). It shouldn't require much effort to implement that idea.

Now, I did have the same problem you had with the Scorch as well, but it was a Shockwave Moa that I had to get to despawn in order to leave. They should at least recognize if a player is nearby and move out of the way.