Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Frame Consept: Tachi

Dis_conected

Name: Tachi

Appearance: i will be adding a link to a Facebook post that contains my work when it is done. till then I’m open to any ideas for this war frame so far i have an existing design but i want it to live up to YOUR standards so hit me with your best ideas :)   (I’m trying for a sort of cross between a ninja and a samurai)

Idea: Tachi is a warframe designed to lead the fight primarily serving as support to the other frames but with effective combat skills

- Base Statistics

I’m not even going to pretend to know how DE sets the stats for a warframe so I’ll just generalize that Tachi has High health and energy but low armor and shields

- Abilities: Tachi was designed as a support and has a sword based theme this powers are as follows (in keeping with the ninja samurai theme the names of this warframes powers are based off of the Japanese language)

1.Dorein (drain)

Tags a single enemy with a sword if this enemy is attacked then the frame that attacked them gains energy = 25% of damage dealt

2. Tome rarenai (unstoppable)

This dose 3 things

First it multiplies the movement and melee attack speed of Tachi

Second it gives Tachi infinite stamina

And last it gives Tachi  X2 jump height

3. Teppokiri (gun cutter)

Teleports Tachi to an enemy dealing damage and if the enemy uses a ranged weapon then they are disarmed

4. Yoroidoshi (armor piercer)

Reduces the armor of all enemy’s within the aoe to 0 permanently

EDIT1: Swapped 2&4 , moved 1 to 3 , removed 3(open to suggestions for a replacement) and changed Tome rarenai's 3rd effect witch gave him speed debuff immunity.

EDIT2:added new power to replace 1.

Edited by Dis_conected

i like the idea but his first 2 powers seem a bit over powerd and spammable to the point of cheapness. his 3rd one seems kinda useful if ur friends are rhinos or even hav high shield and health, otherwise its a team killer. and the ulti....well actually seems kinda weak. only good if ur melee weapon is good and useless at higher lvls. even if hes a tank hes gonna get taken down real quick.

1 - A better version of Teleport?

2 - Crazy OP.

3. - I can just see the trolls.... It would also be a bit over powered combined with Blessing.

4 - So...a better version of Speed? Maybe move 2 to be his ultimate and create a different ability to replace it.

• 2 weeks later...

1- vampire drain by trinity

2-kinda useless

3-not bad, but sounds like an improvment of ash's tele instead of a new ability

4-great against grinner and most bosses, but useless against corpus and infested

(btw, also got a character idea up, would appreciate if u would check out and comment.)