Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polymelodic's Polyfanart: Hiatus Due To Cts

RadiantProxy

DAT EYEBOWS. DAT NIPPLE

awesome big and hard work!

so idea of regeneration chamber belong to Sam? - my respectations! this makes picture complete! human body have resources for 160-180 years max, but it seems corpus boardsmen lives longer... so this explains alot!

DAT EYEBOWS. DAT NIPPLE

so idea of regeneration chamber belong to Sam? - my respectations! this makes picture complete! human body have resources for 160-180 years max, but it seems corpus boardsmen lives longer... so this explains alot!

Thanks! I'm not too proud of it, because poor backgrounds, but now I know what needs more work.

I don't know if Sam has a similar idea of a regeneration chamber, we didn't really disscuss it. This one is just my take on the whole 'Corpus can live for centuries' thing.

Yeah, I think that only the rich ones can afford regeneration services. The poor man lives and dies just like millenia before...

DAT EYEBOWS. DAT NIPPLE

You just couldn't resist, could you?

tumblr_m52rtwnVuc1qkrm53o1_400.gif

You guys...

giphy.gif

Fun Fact: The Corpus live on Elysium.

Where's Matt Damon when you need him?

Same thing also in Cloud Atlas or Ergo Proxy, yup. I draw most of my headcanon/fanlore from Cloud Atlas, though.

So, basically, I had ths idea to draw a small comic of fanlore regarding Alad. A little bit later YandereSamantha asked me to draw guess who... So, I just combined two things into one.

Warning: There's an awkward transition to the last panel because I couldn't think of anything else and it is awfully rushed =/ There are also bad backgrounds. You have been warned.

alads_regeneration_comic_by_sayon-d7l4u2

mY63pCI.gif

My godness lol.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by Cebius

hm, Ker is handsome in this armour :)

Everyone looks handsome in this armor, imo. Darn you, Grineer, you are supposed to design ugly things and not have those... slender... waists... and elegant ankles... and thin wrists... dat black sclera.... and their voices...

giphy.gif

Shaving eyebrows?  Oh god, suddenly I'm having flashbacks to The Wall.  @_@

And I must think of that weird Björk movie where she turns into a whale and shaves eyebrows before doing so. What was the name... Drawing Restraint 9. Yeah. Björk movies.

Everyone looks handsome in this armor, imo. Darn you, Grineer, you are supposed to design ugly things and not have those... slender... waists... and elegant ankles... and thin wrists... dat black sclera.... and their voices...

can't... resist... should... say it... and these protective shells! o_o

After staring at Sayon's version of a younger, nikked Alad I can't help but think he looks like a weird (but definitely handsome) mix between Tom Hiddleston as Loki and Tahmoh Penikett.

Or my eyes are failing me at midnight. Heh.

I think young Alad looks like mr. Sinclair... you know... before beard :)

can't... resist... should... say it... and these protective shells! o_o

Don't get me started on those protective shells...

922.gif

After staring at Sayon's version of a younger, nikked Alad I can't help but think he looks like a weird (but definitely handsome) mix between Tom Hiddleston as Loki and Tahmoh Penikett.

Or my eyes are failing me at midnight. Heh.

I think young Alad looks like mr. Sinclair... you know... before beard :)

You guys... =D All I see are anatomical mistakes.  It's seldom that I like something that I drew.

Also: Alad & a beard. This needs to happen. I imagine that he'd look like male Maleficent, for some reason.