Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polymelodic's Polyfanart: Hiatus Due To Cts

RadiantProxy

so what's a point? what "choice" is better?

or do you want to say smthng like "oh, this helmet reminds me about kirin, I like kirins and I'd be glad to see more kirin-like stuff"?

I do not know if I can judge which kirin is better. I just answered this one:

isn't kirin unicorn too?

I do not know if I can judge which kirin is better. I just answered this one

Well not many know about the Kirin, so it's not a bad choice.

so you don't know what kirin is better, but you know what onehorned kirin (unicorn) is not bad. 

and this is point what we talking about while talking of alt oberon's helmet fan design %)

6f76zxw.jpg

That's the one (for me personally) feasible explanation I can think of, why a successful Board member suddenly goes totally bonkers in such a short period of time xD  Oh, yes, I'd really like to know your version of Alad's rise! He's such an intriguing character, heh.

my sight on modern tenno chronology and their role in Alad’s rising

ok, I’m a one of this “mad scientist”, but I can control myself… in general XD

main thought -  I think tenno started to awoke when Alad already was an old man

so let’s take a look  onto game events and Alad’s role in them

fusion moa - mb, but can’t  be known

artifact defence - don’t think so, but can’t be known

spy drone  - no

then we see mature old man

sling-stone - “grineer relations”

arid fear - “profin nubs the feeling”, asking nervously

gradivus dilemma - war what meant to be failed, “my gas planet bigger than yours sand planet”

the hunt - zanuca project - “tenno evolution”, infestation control

cicero crisis - no

oxium espionage - seems no

tethra’s doom - somehow connected to hiena pack so mb connected to zanuca project and Fhrod Bech (tide the binds)

specters of liberty - and him too

breeding grounds - “future of tenno”. show results to the board?!

so,while sling-stone Alad was just reported to the board, while arid fear - asking, while the hunt - he is potential chairman of the board. and, seems to me, this the way he raised. first with tenno’s help while sabotage of formorians, but this was just consequence of Lotus balancing work. then contrary to tenno - I think this arid fear operation was not for taxes, but to force void research and for security protocols development or IT and communication development at all. then was gradivus… yeah… war is the most effective way to force science research and to give money to manufactures. Alad had lot of manufactures for this moment - spaceships building, He3 separation (for spaceship fuel), proxy recycling,  and science project Zanuca. btw - while gradivus were discovered another tenno “tomb” near Sedna.  this was last and biggest step in his rising. we know, he was using his skills in linguistic to avoid a war, but this war was provoked by himself and meant to be failed, in the name of profit - no tenno influence.

then we see smthng like madness. but I think this is not madness. this is wh:

1) he was hysterical even in early massages. mb this just touch of nature but, mb, this is common corpus stile of commercial correspondence - Fhrod Bech and Nef Anyo have similar style of speach.

2) Zanuca project was not profitable ‘cause it made tenno angry. but Fhrod Bech was anxious about infested on his ships as thing, what may give Alad his chair - thought this was profitable part of Zanuca research. Zanuca project is just not ethical in case of tenno. but tenno not human so all right.

3) breeding grounds as mad scientist’s thing. heh. no. not mad, as Zanuca project not mad. this project is not ethical in case of corpus crewmen on the infested ships, but not mad.

this is just idea of controlled evolution. is this idea mad? no. is this ethical? hm… ok, we had “medical ethic” discipline at the university so only right answer - we don’t know. were this researches mad? - no, no, no. were they ethical? in case what tenno are not human - seems Zanuca project was ethical. was suspecial shipment ethical? - I think this guys knew where are they go, when they signed their contracts, so… yes? is breeding grounds ethical? we know what infested ships are not Alad’s ships so… we will see it soon! :)

I had two hours for drawing this week @д@

Here's a thing drawn with three of my favorite colors from the color pickers ingame: The darkest grey from the Grineer palette, the neon green from the Halloween palette (#acf800) and the lilac from Twilight palette (#7265ba).

warframe_hands_oberon_trinity_by_sayon-d

giphy.gif

Did I overdo it with the stars? Probably!

-artgasm-

Beautiful * - *

And now I ship those two! -explodes-

I like more Trinity+Necros pairing ... I think Oberon is not "that guy" for a Tryn...

and wth!? all tenno are brothers and sisters! :/ XD

Edited by emaralez87

-artgasm-

Beautiful * - *

And now I ship those two! -explodes-

Ain't that curious, how well thought out the warframes' designs are? Players can recognize what Warframes are drawn just by looking at their forearms. Now, that's some good design work right there xD

I like more Trinity+Necros pairing ... I think Oberon is not "that guy" for a Tryn...

and wth!? all tenno are brothers and sisters! :/ XD

Hehe, I thought about that, too. Well, Necros and Obi-Wan can 'rambo it out'. And afterwards, Trin has to heal them up, heh.

Hands are hard.

Indeed! If not for my love for hands, I'd totally be drawing everyone in dem frikken mittens! Mittens for everyone! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Err... why post this here?

Good question. Maybe my thread's name is misleading? Going to change it, before it becomes a habit of the OP-non-readers.

Just went through all the art here. I am speechless. Mucho bueno!

Many thanks, kind Tenno!

A heads up for everyone: This month as well as August will be quite busy for me. I will try to cut out some free time for draws and stuff, but I can't promise anything.

• 3 weeks later...

while Hidden messages quest I thought - what sick mind could divide Mirage body to the parts and betoss it between Hive ships and write jingles on her parts... and then I've realized, what answer is obvious :D

Welcome back, Sayon! are you permanently back or just for a moment?

IS THAT A SUIT HE'S WEARING?!

-explodes-

I haven't forgotten that by the way *u* I'll still draw it once I finish my stuff in Audacity ouo

Yup, a suit. I'll post the completed drawing any moment now, hehe. Oh, that! Aw yiss!

while Hidden messages quest I thought - what sick mind could divide Mirage body to the parts and betoss it between Hive ships and write jingles on her parts... and then I've realized, what answer is obvious :D

Welcome back, Sayon! are you permanently back or just for a moment?

Oh, Alad hiding Mirage's parts? Well it certainly suits his unpredictable mind.

Late answer is late- I'm semi-back, there's only so much time to either draw, be active on the forums or try out U14 for a couple of hours. Admittedly, U14 won for a short while, heh. August will be tough, though, I won't have internet for a couple of weeks.

Contemporary Alad & Zanuka

"No, Mr. Tenno, I expect you to die." *James Bond villain voice*

contemporary_alad_zanuka_by_sayon-d7sltl

I wanted to draw a contemporary Alad, complete with suit, eyebrows, hair and ears for quite some time.

This silly rhyme, inspired by the picture, came into my mind:

Boppity boppity bop

The Monster just cannot be stopped

A Tenno fell heavily down

The Lotus will not reach him now

Alad is gleeful but calm-

Zanuka will have a new arm.

Zanuka's final sketch had a lot of details, but alas, they are covered in darkness in the final version. Well, maybe it's for the best to not be able to see her face...

Trying to get as many ideas out of the head and onto a canvas as possible before busy month August starts...

frameless_trinity_small_by_sayon-d7syx7s

That's how I imagine my Trinity. Old-school (Dark Sector) infested look with metallic skin and luminescent spots.

She forgot her name after waking up from cryosleep. A certain ex-Corpus calls her Seles, a certain ex-Grineer calls her Hisse and the Tenno and Lotus call her Rine.

Character:

•negative- prefers to not show emotions/cold in a scientific manner, not a good speaker

•positive- dutiful, quick thinking (heh) in extreme situations, good listener

That's all I can think of, atm, hmmmmh.

Oh, wait. I remembered- she got only one nip-nop xD