Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RaiZu's Studio - Clan And Alliance Emblems

RaiZu

IFrEVsC.png

Hey guys! Since recently I've felt like busting out Photoshop and try to tackle some emblem contests I thought I could use some more practice so I am offering my services to the public.

My style does not involve much detail. I prefer to make stuff simple but that can stand out.

I would rather not take requests that just say "I want a clan emblem, our name is ....". If you form a request like that I can't guarantee my best results, give me an idea and I will work with it :)

Request Info

All emblems have a starting price of 100 Platinum. Once I deliver something you like you are free to offer whatever you think the emblem is worth 

Here's some of my work!
For Sale:
Feel Free To Make Any Offers on Either of These!
TwpQx0d.pngugfRwjs.pngZTVROpB.pngElZPVuw.pngS8HJ97M.png4Kvf0EA.png

Sold Emblems:

R3uq7fS.pngdQrAuUN.pngBW9ZHVV.pngUQQDqTh.pngiW5WgYW.pngMNRXOyg.pngkK0KpTp.pnglpRa1YP.png1bqLorT.pngmTikoZz.pngNmlIVuA.pngo0XIgNR.pngZqWGSH7.pngsEY9fyV.pngozDQckd.pngkN2JaWy.png39Ig3zV.png7eKftfQ.pngS2F2JVv.pngPo0FKSc.pngVpL4mfi.pnguTDyTz7.pngekPk47w.pngPyHkAUS.pngF25iEG7.pnghNVWbSc.png8CZPzQB.pngcUDKVzH.pngTpaVMiz.pngTrFemKo.pngD9hngaB.pngf0p5c6.pngjW862gv.pngwA20hmZ.pngwvPQPlE.pngdJaoaUa.png7Z3uYwl.pngGqnRxAZ.pngIYkfmw8.pngCEQft3l.png  gHBIdxC.pngtBaS57I.pngEQnbrSP.pngT8s49de.pngk4wZSUX.pngN0VaBF4.pngabNyoWa.png4Z79rDC.png

Edited by RaiZu

Adding a watermark that shows the whole emblem while being hard to remove is hard to make. And I wouldn't call it a flaw in my trading model. Just like stealing from a store, if you steal, someone reports you and the authorities will deal with it.

Now can we please stop discussing this and go back to the topic of the thread? Thank You.

Can you make me a cat lotus emblem.Basically the lotus face with cat ears.No moustache please.Make it all cute and adorable emblem with neon/bright colors.Can I also have "Neko" written on the emblem.

Thanks for actually taking the time for reading this!

-Crimson (I might change my name soon I got plat to burn.)

Also PM me the price.

After more consideration I've concluded that your request is out of my area of expertise. I'm sorry I can't help.

Meanwhile here's some more stuff I've done this week

34SZOQc.png - Pending

hMaUztA.png - Pending

kK0KpTp.png - Sold to the Lotus Shogunate

0HFqYs2.pngKc0CxoN.png - Nekron style symbol and variation. A request that was rejected by the client in the end.

Wow a lot o people from players helping players xD It's gonna get busy in here,

Please remember to check the first post. There are some emblems there that are for sale. If you like the base Idea I can tweak them for you or build on it.

Edited by RaiZu