Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Wallpaper

RaiZu

So I wanted to make myself a simple wallpaper to my liking and figured I should share it :)

It is nothing impressive but I think you'll enjoy it. Default resolution 1280x1024

You can download the PSD file here!

I've named the layers so it should be relatively easy to configure the wallpaper for yourself. The 2 Patterns are Included.

Simple Wallpaper

DT9W47e.png

Hex Wallpaper

gTEDc6x.png

yz04D2q.png

Here are some darker versions!

LVB3Lyr.pngXFx4FLd.pngQ2dh9rG.pnga4lYhgF.pngcPGcI1N.png

Edited by RaiZu

I love how the lotus symbol is inset into the background. +1

EDIT: Is that arabic at the bottom of the symbol?

It's not arabic, that's how the official symbol is. And I know it's not arabic because I study it :D

You can do that yourself. Just chose the gradient colors on layer1 and color layer and click the eye for the haxagon layer (photoshop talk)

And you get this:

2hZqk0f.png

Edited by RaiZu

• 3 weeks later...

I like the subtleness of the inset you used for the Lotus symbol, instead of kicking it into people's faces.

One thing that looks rather odd, in the first of the lighter versions and last of the dark ones, is the greyscale gradient. Which image mapping did you use? The gradient looks rather grainy, perhaps changing the colour profile would solve this. And it might just be me, but the third light image hurts my eyes with the black-dot matrix ^^°

Other than that; * throwing his +1 * "Show off your clan logo" topic brought me here :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...