Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add A Minimum Time For Invasions (Catalyst Bp Issue)

Lunaticked

There have been 2 (maybe more) Catalyst BP Reward invasions in the past 24 hours. Both times, chat has been filled with rage over missing the 5 runs by 1 run, or having to decide to between ditching a long haul survival run or going to get the catalyst.

This could be solved by having a minimum time the invasion is available, where even if it reaches 0% from all the people rushing it madly, then people who have a few missions left still have a chance to finish their final missions.

The more topics the better. DE still aren't responding to this issue and I'm surprised it hasn't been in hot topics already. It's been a on-going hot topic for months.

DE picks and chooses what they will, usually the odd things that nobody really thinks about all that much, and fixes those things first.

that said, this isnt really something that i would call a "hot topic".

the life span of these missions are indeed very very short, but to be honest... thats kinda what has to happen.

they are limited time, first come first serve, you miss it... too bad so sad kinda missions.

its not a free gift from the lotus.

DE picks and chooses what they will, usually the odd things that nobody really thinks about all that much, and fixes those things first.

that said, this isnt really something that i would call a "hot topic".

the life span of these missions are indeed very very short, but to be honest... thats kinda what has to happen.

they are limited time, first come first serve, you miss it... too bad so sad kinda missions.

its not a free gift from the lotus.

It is a hot topic. It is frequently brought up and frequently discussed. 

And I'm not only referring to 'worthwhile' invasions. I'm addressing (and so are others) all invasions. 5 is too much and it is rather tedious for any invasion. The current system and the requirement of 5 completions is a bad combination at the moment. In addition to that, finishing the mission on the 5th but missing the end of the invasion and consequently your reward surely needs to be addressed as well. 

This isn't just about the worthwhile invasions. 

Edited by Naith