Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Scope Problem

WerewolfGene

I'm sorry if I put this lil bug report here but I could not find the main forums spot for me to put this.

Anyway, I have found out that the Victus has a little problem with the zoom in scope. some reason the scope is off to the right when zoom in and can not shot a target inless i move the gun a tad right just to hit the target. I remember this never happen befor so I don't know if this is a lil bug that happen or it was just not my lucky day that the scope gone all off to the right on me.

This has been kinda talked about in a few different livestreams. The design team says it is the UI guys job to recreate the scopes as vector instead of raster, because the design team (who made the scopes in the first place) can't use Flash. The UI guys showed no clue that there was even an issue, and seem to think that it is the design team that needs to fix it if there is an issue. It is a big circle where no one at DE who actually knows feels it is important enough to fix even though it seriously impairs sniper usability.

all sniper scopes have serious problems right now, they are either off center or really screw up the visibility making sniping near to impossible

this is what Lanka scope looks like in void defense mission

wt7ygp.jpg

I like snipers, but I hate to resort to something like sticking a piece of colorful paper on the center on my screen to be able to aim properly >(

• 2 months later...