Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Item Trading Allowed In Warframe?

topfoxrider

Question

Is there such thing as cross trading?  Like can I buy a mag prime bp if I give you a tf2 key? 

Also if you really do have a mag prime bp and want a tf2 or cs go key I'd be happy to trade.  I still don't know how the trade system works but I built a dojo if that helps.

7 answers to this question

They can give you the BP and you can fill out the blank spot with a S#&$ty mod, yes. (The two players must give something in the exchange)

About "Cross trading", Nothing will assure you or them that the other player is going to do it's part.

Digital Extremes don't enforce/assure any trade. If you want to trade platiniums or something else for a thing that cannot be exchanged via the trade system, it's your responsability.

TLDR/Make no sense : TRUST

Edited by NjaII

Only things you cannot trade for are credits and non-prime parts and blueprints.

You cannot trade resources.

I'm not at all sure what you mean by cross trading.

You go to a dojo that has a trading post. You invite the other person to your dojo. You use the trading post and initiate a trade with the other person.

You offer up to three tradable things (which means platinum, keys, mods, and prime parts/blueprints). The other person does the same. If you're both happy with what you see, you hit "accept trade" and the items change hands.

If you put up a mag prime systems and they put up a key, and you both accept it, then you're good.

I'm not sure what a tf2 key is, but if it's something outside the game of Warframe, then no there's no support for that. It would be nearly impossible to code that.

I'm not sure what a tf2 key is, but if it's something outside the game of Warframe, then no there's no support for that. It would be nearly impossible to code that.

Team Fortress 2.

Basically you are talking about gifting something in this game for a Gift of something in another game.

You can do it, but it is not supported by DE and if you get burned, you got burned and there is no recourse.

Yes, but it is limited to mods, prime blueprints, and keys. Trading like that is the way to go 9 out of 10 times.

Those items can also be sold for plat which you can then use to trade plat for the items you want.

Comes in handy when you've already burned 30 keys looking for 1 item with no luck. Or spent countless hours in the derelicts with either no luck or bad luck (so many Critical Delays...).