Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void-Energy Warframe.

Tengu147

(Posted this on the wikia before with no replies, so I thought I'd try posting it here. My first post btw)

LOTUS: This is Sora: the mysterious, the unknown. Discovered in the depths of the Void, Sora is bathed with its very essence, making her a dark agent of death.

SHEILDS (75); ARMOR (65); HEALTH (100); POWER (150);

LOTUS: Sora's abilities reflect the creative and destructive powers of the Void.

1. Condemn (25 Energy) sends a swirling mass of energy that detonates on impact, detroying its target, and the minds of nearby enemies.

1.2.0 Dark Lance allows Sora to throw a hardened lance-like construct of Void energy impaling the taget to a wall, and can hit multiple targets (if aimed correctly).

2. If any enemies still remain, Sora can summon a Dark Phantom (50 Energy) to assist in battle.

2.2.0 Warped Reality creates a weapon imbueded with Void energy to smite opponents

3. Energy Veil (75 Energy) generates a wide-spread portal to the Void that slowly advances forward, absorbing and reflecting incoming fire. Enemies that have stepped through will be rendered insane.

4. Keep fighting, Tenno. Unrelenting (100 Energy) (restores and) grants your allies unlimited energy use, shifting the battle greatly in your favor with fantastic results.

LOTUS: Tenno high council research has shown that Sora's prowess can be enhanced with the utilisation of mods  Strength mods will increasing the damage dealt by Codemn/Dark Lance, Warped Reality and Energy Veil while adding a Range mod will increase the radius of Unrelenting and Energy Veil. Finally, using a Duration mod will positively affect Dark Phantom, Energy Veil and Unrelenting.

LOTUS: Sora is a master manipulator of an inconceivable force. Use her while you still can, Tenno.

END

Hope you like my ideas guys. I will certainly make changes in the future, but for now, this is all I've thought of. Criticism is much appreciated.

Sounds quite nice overall but i agree, 4 is completely gamebreaking. Especially so if you have 2 of her on the team, install max efficiency mods on both Soras and then you can have any amount of abilities spammed endlessly by the other 2 players. Even without that consideration its gamebreaking.

I like both Condemn and Dark Lance but I like Dark Lance a bit more because it makes me think of Shao Kahn's energy spears from Mortal Kombat. I like the idea of spawning a temporary ally to help take some hits and also do some damage but Warped Reality sounds a bit like a different version of Valkyres Hysteria. I really like the Energy Veil power though, could work a bit like Nyx's Chaos (when Chaos is first deployed)

4= Gamebreaking

I agree, maybe increased energy efficiency instead?

Edited by stevedaman1228