Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Needs To Fix This Broken Nonsense !

(PSN)Blitz5

Yeah this is an absolute must fix from DE,   I spent hours and hours trying to get a Rhino Prime Chasis blueprint as they so rarely drop anywhere, and people are finding Tower3 keys very hard to get and find,  then finally one night I get rewarded with one, only to be greeted with the 'could not save progress' error... arrrggggh WHAT?!!!       Haven't seen one since in over 50 hours of gaming...  one nice fellow in the trading area decided that I could have one for 350 Platinum...  ummm sorry but I am not made of money :(   That is exploitation....  Please DE fix this and increase the rates of particular T3 appearance and Prime gear drops,  waiting weeks for one particular part to a new Warframe is not challenging it is downright frustrating.

Btw I have spoken to others who have had this happen who submited tickets to DE only to recieve a message back saying that since the progress was not saved there is no record of what they were rewarded with, so they could not reimburse anything....

Edited by (PS4)Thorn-2010

Yeah, even though the rage is well founded, the staff is already under heat and players that keep posting the same again are no help for this. Actually it's pointless to do it. Just stop wasting time and effort in farming and play on the low tiers, if you want to play at all, until it gets fixed.

Yeah, even though the rage is well founded, the staff is already under heat and players that keep posting the same again are no help for this. Actually it's pointless to do it. Just stop wasting time and effort in farming and play on the low tiers, if you want to play at all, until it gets fixed.

I have to play solo to avoid the "Could not connect to server, progress was not saved!" error. Every once in a while I am OK in group but about 70-80% my missions now fail.

Posting about it constructively definitely helps IMO. If they know how often it's happening and under what circumstances. Yeah, some people are overly upset about it but at least the rest of us who are having this issue know its not just us. :) 

Saw today there was an update. Got super excited hoping it was the long awaited connectivity fix. Logged in and started customizing dex furis, only to have the game disconnect from server. Very disappointing. The only thing worse than waiting for a fix is thinking one has just come out only to be wrong. Any update or any info DE can provide as to when the fix is coming would be MUCH appreciated.

Saw today there was an update. Got super excited hoping it was the long awaited connectivity fix. Logged in and started customizing dex furis, only to have the game disconnect from server. Very disappointing. The only thing worse than waiting for a fix is thinking one has just come out only to be wrong. Any update or any info DE can provide as to when the fix is coming would be MUCH appreciated.

*waits for people to come in here and blame you for playing the game*

Obviously it's your fault! :D

No, its definitely something on D.E.'s end, this wasn't happening prior to update 12.4.4, so whatever network changes they made between 12.0 and 12.4.4 is the culprit, im 100% positive. Bf4, Killzone and Backlight all run great in multiplayer. Im positive DE will hotfix this as soon as they figure out what happened.