Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<New Warframe>Fan Made Concept Art - Warlock

LAME_NINJA

sRxsylY.jpg

here is the WARLORD(ignore the name in the picture,that is before the change),he is a gun play(CORPUS) based warframe,he can use his power to buff his guns to achieve huge damage output or even crowd control,over all, he is an ideal warframe for those player who love the gun play of warframe.

(i might use it to make a new corpus Boss since this is another corpus made warframe)

[boss advices]

i will update his power shortly,lets us discuss his powers together,but remember that his is a warframe that based on gun play.

and yes,the art is done by me,didn't steal it or anything

check out my concept art of a MELEE-focus warframe as well:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220159-warframe-concept-bladea-melee-focus-warframeartwork-included/

look like that the name of this frame sucks,please leave a suggestion about the name of this frame 

Edited by LAME_NINJA

Looks too Corpus-y for a warframe.... And I really don't get how it's thematically a Warlock either.... Looks like a droid.

maybe it could be a new corpus exosuit based off of their research on captured warframes?  

I personally think that would fit better, myself

It looks too... stiff and ridged. I looks more like the Corpus's unsuccessful attempt at making a warframe, it looks like a robot rather then a flexible... nanosuit? (Not sure what Warframes are technically)

Given that warframes are made to interface with the technocyte, fairly sure that yes, they are nanosuits.  or at least partially.  (some warframes obviously have armor atop ex rhino.)  Also;  

maybe it could be a new corpus exosuit based off of their research on captured warframes?  

I personally think that would fit better, myself

Given that warframes are made to interface with the technocyte, fairly sure that yes, they are nanosuits.  or at least partially.  (some warframes obviously have armor atop ex rhino.)  Also;  

looks like that this concept art can even used to make a corpus Boss(a corpus made warframe???)

looks like that this concept art can even used to make a corpus Boss(a corpus made warframe???)

rather an attempt at a corpus made warframe, but yes.  It should probably be separate and corpus only and not a usable warframe, or perhaps have the blueprints given as a reward for beating the boss, and it could maybe be the replacement for the harvester in corpus worlds not run by Alad V, given it doesn't make sense for the Harvester to be in corpus territory outside of Jupiter what with Alad being kicked out of the counsel and all.  

rather an attempt at a corpus made warframe, but yes.  It should probably be separate and corpus only and not a usable warframe, or perhaps have the blueprints given as a reward for beating the boss, and it could maybe be the replacement for the harvester in corpus worlds not run by Alad V, given it doesn't make sense for the Harvester to be in corpus territory outside of Jupiter what with Alad being kicked out of the counsel and all.  

yap,there should be a new corpus guy wearing this suit saying stuff like:"LOOK at my invention,TENNO!this could change EVERYTHING!!!!!!"