Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Super Something ☆ All We Care Is The Alliance Chat Panel [Joining Closed]

yuikami

header2_zps92710356.jpg

This is an alliance formed only to benefit from alliance chat panel. We have NO interest in the battles of Solar Rails.

alliancechat_zpsef219cb1.jpg

We only want friendly groups of people who are willing to enjoy silly and random conversations in the alliance chat, but in the same time, free from politic and no stupid 2 hours clan meeting everyday. Basically you do what you want with your clan, just make sure your member in the alliance chat is well behaved and don't insult the others. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
This alliance is sponsored by the one and only Unicorn Frame

CrpBsWf.png

☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆

headers11_zpsd22e0b79.jpg
More friends and activities for smaller clans that don't wish to expand to another tier
Comfort zone, no one is going to judge you if you show up high on moonsugar or other sparkling glowing dust*✲゚*
Sharing tips and tricks
Easier Trading or Sharing mod and parts
Easier Group Finding
Long term friendship where we can carry it on even out of Warframe for some other fun activities together.
PARTEHHHHHH

☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*☆

headers14_zps12030499.jpg

Lets just get along, make each others feel comfortable.

Keep the drama off the Alliance chat, if you have personal problem with someone, use In-game or Forum PM.

DO NOT BE RUDE TO OTHER MEMBERS/CLANS IN THE ALLIANCE!! Remember, you're all representing your clan! Don't do anything that will negatively effect you and your clan! We take this very seriously. Always try to find a way to solve your argument/issue peacefully without disrespecting each others.

No interfering with other clan's business, how they run things, or if some internal clan-drama something going on unless they allow so. Just make sure that clan-drama doesn't effect the alliance as a whole.
If you want to deploy the Solar Rail, feel free to do so but not under the name of USS, the other clans in the alliance may or may not support you, it's all up to them, no forcing support and such. Even if you win that Solar rail conflict, USS will not take any credit or responsibility.
Feel free to use the alliance for advertising, shout out, recruiting for missions, as long as it's not against Warframe TOS [such as selling ID, etc]

As long as you have even 1 member online in your clan, it's good enough, so no attendance check.

headers12_zpseba38ac1.jpg
PINK GIANT OCTOPUS - [storm] - yuikami, Darkscars
CASTLE ADRIBARD - [shadow] - VKhaun
COOL - [shadow] - relaxin

Crimson Fiends - [shadow] - Valhatros

Cutie Frame Crusaders - [storm] - Edeamous or Inq-Wire

Light Cross - [shadow] - iArucard

HotS - [storm] - SpezzaOssa, Kyrie.Eleison, Lyla

Arsenic Candy - [Ghost] - Gokaiza

Project Null - [Ghost] - GrayFox

Digital Monsters - [Moon] - PokeyPandaBear

Aes Dana - [Ghost] - temhun, Malakai1989, Smile_0n

NewLunaRepublic - [shadow] - Preditor83, ScaryDragonBaby

Liquid Nitrogen - [Ghost] - , Shabadabadaba

-INS- Insurgency Tech Corp - [shadow] - -INS-Jaze

Ninja Black Ops - [Ghost] - Thegoldfish

Lotus Dynasty - [Ghost] - 7.T.

HyMdOo - [Ghost] - Teatralis

The Knights of Hell - [storm] - CrashBuG, , AbhijitSM, neoadvaita

Incipisphere Warriors- [Ghost] - Starwolfff
Super Party 64 - [Ghost] - PantsAdvance ('o')

Lone tenno operative - [Ghost] - Babellon

Sugnids - [Ghost] - KittenKaitlyn

Buffer Overflow - [Ghost] -

Syndicate of Discord - [Ghost] - CielleSword,alexiiilove,Vanbael

headers13_zpsb6fc1673.jpg

August 8,2014: Ultimate Super Something can no longer accept more clan member due to 4000 members limit.
Thank you very much for taking interest in joining out fun loving alliance! I'll post if there's any update.

Just drop the info in the reply box below, letting us know what makes you and your clan interested in joining this alliance. Youu knowww getting to know each others stuffsss ❤

- Clan Name: Your clan name!!
- Clan Tier: Needed for calculating the member cap and stuff xD
- Clan Representative: Who to talk to if there's ever something? Passing some interesting news, etc.
- Clan's Theme: Describe a bit about your clan!
- Clan's Fandom: Anything you guys really like in particular other than Warframe? Any games or other activities?
- Clan's Contact: Only If you have one, not necessary! clan's sites, thread, ts3 or others?

The joining process might take too long sometimes, this may be because I was grinding on something and for got to check the thread, many apology! Please PM yuikami and she'll get to it ASAP.

Knowing any other friendly clans you want them to be a part of this alliance? Just lemme know!

Edited by yuikami

*EDIT HERE'S AN EXAMPLE (already in an alliance, so don't invite, this is for reference?*

Clan Name: Tenno inc.

- Clan Tier: Shadow - 28 members

- Clan Representative: Me (Sadisticnerd)

- Clan's themeWe were originally a trading clan with the idea of making Platinum.  Me and another build the dojo from ground up, funded it with plat and forma, and designed it.  A third guy recruited.  Now, we are a casually competitive clan in a big alliance.  For Honor, for power, for glory.  

- Clan's fandomWarframe... wait no, WarFARM.  We play Blacklight Retribution, I do a little TF2, Skyrim, Smite, etc.  Also, school.

**END EDIT**

I would join, but my clan is a part of the Spear Confederation.  Sorry, and good luck recruiting!  Bump +9001

Edited by Sadisticnerd

- Clan Name: Castle Adribard

- Clan Tier: Ghost.

- Clan Representative: Me.

- Clan's theme: A tiny clan I maintain mostly solo. Primarily for my friends from other games for now.

- Clan's fandom: True co-op teamwork. Covering each other, covering the back, target selection, etc.

Right now it's just myself and two who are mostly inactive. Soon I'll stop being lazy and destroy-rebuild my dojo into something nicer and get an emblem together, but even then I like to PUG and recruit people I've actually played with.

I have high standards for co-op... not because I'm an elitist, but because of games like Killing Floor where I would get eaten alive and beaten to death if my team mates didn't cover their door. >.<... so I don't ever plan to have a ton of members or grow beyond Ghost. It's a weird niche of casual try-hardyness.

So, yeah... I'd love to have a drama free alliance tab to chat, trade and recruit in.

Edited by VKhaun

Hi Yuikami,

Love your Warframe art and comics! Saw your twitter post recruiting clans into your alliance.

Clan Name: cool

Clan Tier: Ghost

Clan Representative: myself (relaxin)

Clan Theme: be cool.

Clan Fandom: co-op games, having fun, laughing at silly stuffs, getting high on the same stuff lotus smokes, and partaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

Here's the clan logo:

nicubunu_Smiley_Cool_Clipart_Free.png

I want to ask if my happy little clan can join. Please?

Bwahahah! Let's go wild and psycho like old time!

Clan Name: Crimsons Fiends
Clan Tier: Ghost I think? We are 5 member, 4 actives. Big group eh?
Clan Representative: Me, Valhatros,
Clan's Theme: Clan is simple. Me and my RL made the clan for dojo and research, and some other friend joined. CAN'T GET MORE SIMPLE. We like bacon too.
Clan's Fandom: Bacon, Skyrim, tities, stuff that go boom and bacon.

That's pretty much it.

I like to put the alliance initials in front of my clan name, so I can feel like the captain of a war ship.

The USS Castle Adribard!

It has a nice ring to it.

Edited by VKhaun

I like to put the alliance initials in front of my clan name, so I can feel like the captain of a war ship.

The USS Castle Adribard!

It has a nice ring to it.

Captain VKhaun! :D

On the other way... USS Pink Giant Octopus is so horrible lol

Imagine all the clans parking at grand space station like in Star Trek, each with USS clan names and a logo ,,*0*,, HNG <3

• 2 weeks later...

Clan Name: Cutie Frame Crusaders
Clan Tier: Storm (currently 30 members though)
Clan Representative: Edeamous or Ink-Wire
Clan's Theme: Most of us kinda sorta like Ponies.
Clan's Fandom: All the video games ever! Monster Hunter, etc. Also anime and cosplay.
Clan's Contacthttps://www.facebook.com/groups/CuteFrameCrusaders/ , we'll have a website soon as well.

Edited by Edeamous

• 4 weeks later...

Clan Name: Eternity Knights (because Knights of Eternity was taken)

Clan Representatives: me, Drakesword, Kampfkeks01 and asphaltkiller

Clans Theme: just four german guys who enjoy warframe (and i like ponies :D)

Clans Fandoms: starbound, dayz, borderlands 2 and a little bit warhammer dawn of war 2

Clan Name: Eternity Knights (because Knights of Eternity was taken)

Clan Representatives: me, Drakesword, Kampfkeks01 and asphaltkiller

Clans Theme: just four german guys who enjoy warframe (and i like ponies :D)

Clans Fandoms: starbound, dayz, borderlands 2 and a little bit warhammer dawn of war 2

maybe you know me from twitter. we have tallked a few times. im @Waeschehaufen :D

edit: not anymore, i changed my name to @Captain_Chrunch

second edit: one of my clan mates got twitter as well. his name is @Drakessword

Edited by Fettikus

Hello Fettikus!! Sorry I didn't see this sooner!! Anyway, Welcome to Ultimate Super Something!! We're happy to have you! I'll be sending you the invitation shortly ♥ >w</

Woohoo!! Team German! I'm sure some of PGO members will be super happy about this!! >xD

Edited by yuikami

- Clan Name: Light Cross
- Clan Tier: Shadow Clan
- Clan Representative: me!
- Clan's Theme: Many of us are working adults here , so our theme here is , be understanding to our members and have fun!
- Clan's Fandom: We guys really enjoy games! Enjoy games what are fun! Most important is release stress and no nonsense.
- Clan's Contact: me! or pm in game or forum

Hmm , I just realise you guys not interested in Solar Rails

Edited by iArucard

HotSLogoWFForum200.jpg

- Clan Name: HotS
- Clan Tier: Storm (not planning to expand)
- Clan Representative: SpezzaOssa (Warlord), Kyrie.Eleison or Lyla
- Clan's Theme: We were born as a small clan of IRL friends and with the dojo update we expanded to become a sort of big family. Members are being invited only after a sanity and play test.
- Clan's Fandom: We have all sort of people with us with many interests. Mostly anime and manga, but also comics, movies, cooking and even goats!
- Clan's Contact: We have a website with a forum. We also have a TS3 server with 512 slots (not that we need all of them).

We'd like to join this alliance to have more people to talk and play with, and because you don't care about Solar Rails (yay!).

Thanks for reading, and if you want to know more about us just check the website! :)

Edited by SpezzaOssa

HotSLogoWFForum200.jpg

- Clan's Theme: We were born as a small clan of IRL friends and with the dojo update we expanded to become a sort of big family. Members are being invited only after a sanity and play test.

- Clan's Fandom: We have all sort of people with us with many interests. Mostly anime and manga, but also comics, movies, cooking and even goats!

- Clan's Contact: We have a website with a forum. We also have a TS3 server with 512 slots (not that we need all of them).

We'd like to join this alliance to have more people to talk and play with, and because you don't care about Solar Rails (yay!).

Thanks for reading, and if you want to know more about us just check the website! :)

You guys from Italy?

HotSLogoWFForum200.jpg

omg i love your icon! who made it?