Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Hyve

(PSN)Squishie1984

Alrights, so this is my first ever Warframe fan concept, and I'll start it with a boom.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/67135252/large.gif

There really was no need for that, but whatever.

Anyways, to the point! I've been hatching up an idea of mine of a really bizarre Warframe. Her name...is Hyve. And no, that is not a typo. What makes this Warframe special, or peculiar, is that she has the ability to control blood flow within her allies, enemies, and herself. This actually opens up a large variety of potential powers. For those of you who get weak at the sight of blood, you would shudder at her arrival, grasping your controller/keyboard with clammy unease.

Stats (Suggestion):

Shields: 50

Health: 200

Armor: 45

Power: 175

Physical Appearance:

Hyve's defining feature are her large, pulsing veins. When invigorated, her veins swell up to nearly twice their original size. Another key detail is her exposed heart, vigorously pumping blood throughout her body. Here, you will also see arteries, and slight exposure of other organs. Clearly, this results in an unusually enlarged chest as compared to other Warframes. She also has a large quantity of massive pores which clothe her arms, back, and legs, oozing drops of blood. Hyve's suit has a long dress and a draping cloak with a hood pulled back, exposing her face. These are the defining features which help Hyve stand out, visually, from other Warframes.

Abilities: (Careful, Tenno. Things are going to get messy)

Corrosive Nausea: Hyve accelerates cell growth within an enemy's stomach, causing it to burst. This results in their own stomach fluids dissolving them from the inside-out until they burst and wind up as a puddle of acidic gore, intoxicating those who wander onto it.

Heartbreak: Hyve compresses her chest and launches her own heart, where it bounces on any surface (including enemies) and then violently explodes with bonus viral damage on the second bounce, also dissolving armor and shield over time. For those of you wondering, she regenerates her heart; no need to worry.

Checkup: Hyve weaponizes herself by spewing out globs of acidic blood out of her pores, each which seek out enemies in a spiraling motion. On contact, it corrupts the enemy's circulatory system, causing tendrils forged from their own blood to erupt from their bodies and strangle them until they either bleed out, or the effect wears off. If there are no enemies in the vicinity (10 meter radius at default), they instead coat allies and herself in a protective coating which temporarily increases speed and armor (10 seconds at default).

Overdose: Hyve weaponizes her blood once more. Her chest opens up, where crystallized shards of blood rapidly dart out in mass quantities (like a gatling gun) towards the direction of the reticule for 5 seconds at a rate of 20 shards per second (100 shards total). If other enemies are within a radius of 5 meters from the target, the projectiles ricochet and the process repeats, up to a maximum of 10 ricochets per shard.

Pros/Cons:

Pros:

~High damage

~More mobility than average

Cons:

~Small armor/shield

~Extended casting times

Summary:

Thanks to everyone who took their time to read this. As always, feel free to leave any comments or suggestions whatsoever.

Edited by (PS4)Squishie1984

i was kinda hoping for more blood based stuff from reading your overview.

was hoping for more pathogenic like abilities using blood as a bio/chem weapon rather then an actual weapon. kinda like saryn but with blood

i was kinda hoping for more blood based stuff from reading your overview.

was hoping for more pathogenic like abilities using blood as a bio/chem weapon rather then an actual weapon. kinda like saryn but with blood

Unfortunately, halfway into typing the post, I realized there aren't many unique things you can do with just blood.

*EDIT: I added an *EDIT stating that I now have an alternative attack which could replace the original Checkup if you prefer something more "blood-like." :)

Edited by (PS4)Squishie1984

well S#&$ i mean you could either use the blood and force a puppeteering or you could do a damage over time ult that when active boils the blood of enemies within an AoE doing more damage based on proximity (closer more dmg) and oil for robots. it would kinda be like embers ult except more AoE like. like how you can toggle absorb and SQ but with this one you could move about like ember can.

just a thought.

hell even an ability called blood thinner where she opens up the enemies veins  allowing air inside then after a period of time they just take a TON of dmg (heart attack like). edit: or instead of damage an AoE that after a duration causes knock down (of significant length) or at least on enemies that dont die or w/e not gonna commandeer your thread lol

theres alot you could do with a blood based frame. ill admit your depiction of how shed look is @(*()$ grotesque lol

Edited by Zhoyzu

well S#&$ i mean you could either use the blood and force a puppeteering or you could do a damage over time ult that when active boils the blood of enemies within an AoE doing more damage based on proximity (closer more dmg) and oil for robots. it would kinda be like embers ult except more AoE like. like how you can toggle absorb and SQ but with this one you could move about like ember can.

just a thought.

hell even an ability called blood thinner where she opens up the enemies veins  allowing air inside then after a period of time they just take a TON of dmg (heart attack like). edit: or instead of damage an AoE that after a duration causes knock down (of significant length) or at least on enemies that dont die or w/e not gonna commandeer your thread lol

theres alot you could do with a blood based frame. ill admit your depiction of how shed look is @(*()$ grotesque lol

You have a point. This is just a fan concept, it may or may not get into the game. After all, there could be a gore-based Warframe :)

2nd ability to me sounded like it was someone on love and i think 3rd and 4th sound hospital like, and 1st has long names.

I thought of a name but it is in Pokemon which was ... Deoxys (because it has part of the word for the "D" in DNA)

+ i thought everyone was going for Typhus 

2nd ability to me sounded like it was someone on love and i think 3rd and 4th sound hospital like, and 1st has long names.

I thought of a name but it is in Pokemon which was ... Deoxys (because it has part of the word for the "D" in DNA)

+ i thought everyone was going for Typhus 

I actually intended to have all sound hospital-like. It's cool you were able to realize that. :) However, heartbreak, as you said, does sound like it involves love but I named it so because her heart literally breaks.

I actually intended to have all sound hospital-like. It's cool you were able to realize that. :) However, heartbreak, as you said, does sound like it involves love but I named it so because her heart literally breaks.

LOL

okay