Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akbronco Prime Should Be Buffed

Dr.Evergreen

at least it should have 125+ base dmg, not 104.

if it is really based on 139 dmg single bronco prime.

it is reasonable that twin arms have slower reload,

because they are twins, reloading two magazines at same time.

but why akbronco 25% weaker?

is there a magic with akbronco link that surpress dmg?

actually they have 2x firing rate but you know it it NOT mean 2x deal practically.

even there's the brakk, which overpowers most of tenno shotguns,

doesn't matter primary or secondary. what a horrible technology grineer kids have.

there's also many inefficient prime weapons like braton prime, burston prime, etc.

but they shouldn't be mere ornaments nor throwaway mastery exp items I think.

even akbronco consumes 20 orokin cells and two bronco barrels and receivers

that can only found in T3Capture...nah.

even there's the brakk, which overpowers  everything

FTFY, and I hope it stays that way after how long it took to get ;)

I quite enjoy the akbronco prime. I actually use it (3 forma) more often than my brakk (5 forma) because it has much greater status utility. I love my akbronco prime. Plus they're just so darn cool!

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

Akbronco prime sacrifices damage for more shots. For example if a single Bronco prime does 139 damage a shot but has 5 shots then it does a max of 695. But if an Akbronco prime had, for example, 10 shots at 104 damage each then that's 1040 overall. Making the Akbronco prime effectively do more damage faster.

Akbronco prime sacrifices damage for more shots. For example if a single Bronco prime does 139 damage a shot but has 5 shots then it does a max of 695. But if an Akbronco prime had, for example, 10 shots at 104 damage each then that's 1040 overall. Making the Akbronco prime effectively do more damage faster.

that was correct if you only had 1 clip... I can put a reload mod on my bronco prime and it will still do a lot more damage and dps then akbronco prime,

The fire rate doesn't really matter, it's basically like taking akbolto and making it a prime and just taking the rof to 10000, no one could click fast enough for the default bronco prime so this change does nothing, ( with lethal torrent)

at least it should have 125+ base dmg, not 104.

if it is really based on 139 dmg single bronco prime.

it is reasonable that twin arms have slower reload,

because they are twins, reloading two magazines at same time.

but why akbronco 25% weaker?

is there a magic with akbronco link that surpress dmg?

actually they have 2x firing rate but you know it it NOT mean 2x deal practically.

even there's the brakk, which overpowers most of tenno shotguns,

doesn't matter primary or secondary. what a horrible technology grineer kids have.

there's also many inefficient prime weapons like braton prime, burston prime, etc.

but they shouldn't be mere ornaments nor throwaway mastery exp items I think.

even akbronco consumes 20 orokin cells and two bronco barrels and receivers

that can only found in T3Capture...nah.

Akbronko prime is not based on the bronco prime and is not 2x bronco primes slapped together, the akbronco prime is a primed bog standard akbronco, this is the issue, ppl are expecting two prime weapons as one which is wrong.

Bronco prime is a primed bronco, akbronco prime is a primed akbronco, its not two bronco primes being dual wielded.

Bronco prime is a primed bronco, akbronco prime is a primed akbronco, its not two bronco primes being dual wielded.

its both... To get it you need two brocops, like any other ak weapon, so if you are using two akbronco primes i'd think it would have atleast the same damage

its both... To get it you need two brocops, like any other ak weapon, so if you are using two akbronco primes i'd think it would have atleast the same damage

regardless of the ingredients, its still just an upgraded regular akbronco, thats how all regular > prime variants work, the only exception to that which ic an think of is the braton prime which is a primed MK1 Braton, not a primed Braton.

Edited by Methanoid

Technically Akbronco Prime has higher DPS than a single Bronco Prime. But the problem is that most people cannot click fast enough to achieve the highest possible DPS, making single Bronco Prime actually a better option. Single Bronco is also much more accurate.

Edited by Taikaponi