Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Carefull What You Wish For, Because You Might Just Get It ! ( Sale - Black Kubrow With Grey Lotus)

Yeah thats right we can get the desired imprints and kubrows that we want..

I am willing to help you get what you wan.

Directions for obtaining your kubrow from my help

1. provide the required colors or imprints or patterns that you have to me,

2. or tell me the color choice you want for ur perfect kubrow type, and i will tell you guys what are the types and colors that i will need to make it, so that you can provide me with it if you have.

3. this will take time since the imprints which we incubate will take time to get a mature kubrow from a pupp , 36 hrs,

This whole new rule is just to minimize the tension that i may get and to minimize the wastage of platinum , either it be me or any of my buyers.

New fees - 350   platinum for providing the imprints to the buyers after completion

IMPORTANT NOTES  FOR BUYERS please read -

The buyer must be able to present me with the particular colors i ask for. Nothing difficult to.

The buyer should atleast try to be able to support me when i ask for any assistance.

The buyer should most definitely be more patient because this kubrow projects do take time.

The buyer should also know that the kubrow of your choice is possible, may just take 1 day to get it or may take 10 days.

Examples for how i may require colors from my buyers to get  you perfect pets

Buyer request - white kubrow black lotus/ black kubrow green lotus

My request - white kubrow imprint x1 or black kubrow imprint x1 (if buyer has 2 then perfect) any type or any build, doesnt mater, white lotus mark  or a kubrow with green stripes or a kubrow with green lotus itself . or a kubrow with black lotus.

just an examples of how i may ask for the colors

The builds of kubrows are secondary which i will most definitely help with..

Remember, Kubrow colors and patterns are tough to get, builds I can make later but we need to get the pattern and color of the buyers choice first.

My revised fee - 250 plat to help you get the desired type, build, color, pattern of kubrow that you want.

Please also understand that we can only use the patterns that the DE has provided us with in game.. we cant make our own designs for our kubrows..

A note to my first few buyers or wishers

Please reply to me as soon as you read and let me know if your ok with  my revised rules for how i can get what kubrow you wanted..

Thank you

P.S.

the whole point of this new way is to minimize my wastage of platinum nothing else.. of course minimizing some tension too of making so many requests LOL.

But be assured that i will be working on the recent few requests but it will take time..

And i will take 250 platinum for my efforts put in to get you what you wanted.

If anyone backs out of it, no worries, i will just put those imprints up for auction.

Either way both me and the buyers have no quarrels..

Thanks again

Edited by NINKU7

OK we have 2 wishers

SO IM BOOKED FOR THIS WEEK FOR

-ZET-KayShy

roguem0nkey

Others will have to wait till next week thank you

I will make note of the wishes you post here and in my messages..

BUT this week is booked for 2 wishers already

thanks for your patience..

PLEASE READ THE EDITED POST AGAIN PLEASE FROM THE VERY TOP

AND PLEASE FINISH THE CURRENT AUCTION

I can only start with others if the current kubrow imprints make a sale.. thank you all again

happy bidding and a pleasant day..

Edited by NINKU7

NINKU7 we got same kubrow, nice

IrDOyRc.jpg

b4JGFrW.jpg

Looks same but my kubrow main fur color is black and the lotus is grey

you can check the images

mine is full black with the grey lotus imprints

your kubrow has grey main fur and then 2ndary color is black and then ur lotus color is dark black

Its very visible in the 2nd image u have posted

nice kubrow by the way

i think your kubrow has 3 shades of grey 

primary is grey

secondary is dark grey

lotus is dark black

if ur main color of body was full black then we wud not be able to see ur lotus

i had a lotus dark black with main and secindary colors also dark black.

i thought is pure black and i mixed it with another random ugly pattern which was plain color

lol

i got a light grey pupp with dark black lotus

here is the image of my pupp

http://i.imgur.com/CrCCIYE.png

Edited by NINKU7

I'm sorry if this is being posted at the wrong time, but I also wanted to post my wish kubrow. A friend of mine gave me an imprint for a drop dead gorgeous female Sahasa kubrow. Her colouration is dark grey, black lotus, with deep pink behind the lotus (I'll have screen shots of her imprint to show exactly what I am talking about.) I was scouring the forums trying to find a matching imprint for her, but have had no luck thus far. I happened upon this post and thought maybe this could be the solution to my quest. Thanks in advance and again, my apologies for posting this at the wrong time. And just to clarify, I'm not in any rush to get this kubrow and can wait however long it takes to get the right combination for my ideal kubrow. Thanks again.  =)

uMKhXxP.jpg

xiiuvf9.jpg

XP9SPyj.jpg

rmE1CcG.jpg

flPl0wN.jpg