Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

4 hours ago, Anatasia said:

Yeah @_@ Timezones can be quite problematic sometimes... All the best for your new clan or so!

Also, no refunds on your soul, IT'S MINE!!

Jokes on you....I have no soul mwhahaha !

PS. All the best and thanks 

1. What's your name?

Well then, according to this game and forum it should be WaffleChan

2. Why do you want to join?

Well, mainly because of all dem dojo research weapons but also to have fun people to play with and pretty much the regular clan stuff. But I can of course offer a bit more than the regular stuff... :3

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

Currently I am watching Toradora!, or well, I watch like one episode per week but I am still watching it.

4. What color are your panties?

Does not wearing anything at all count as a color?

5. There is no 4.

Oh my...

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ] next to your name.

Like this? WaffleChan

Or like this? WaffleChan

Besides that, I also have a small question on which I couldn't really find the answer quickly but in which timezone are you guys, mostly? As I am in the magical CEST timezone.

1 hour ago, WaffleChan said:

1. What's your name?

Well then, according to this game and forum it should be WaffleChan

Well, mainly because of all dem dojo research weapons but also to have fun people to play with and pretty much the regular clan stuff. But I can of course offer a bit more than the regular stuff... :3

Currently I am watching Toradora!, or well, I watch like one episode per week but I am still watching it.

Does not wearing anything at all count as a color?

5. There is no 4.

Oh my...

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ] next to your name.

Like this? WaffleChan

Or like this? WaffleChan

Besides that, I also have a small question on which I couldn't really find the answer quickly but in which timezone are you guys, mostly? As I am in the magical CEST timezone.

^Invite sent to WaffleChan! *Nom nom nom*

Errr, about timezones, personally I'm from SST timezone, but eh, I'm the minority within the clan xD Most of the clannies seems to log in around your timezone if I'm not wrong, but don't quote me on that @_@

8 hours ago, Anatasia said:

o.o Did you need a reinvite back Krysten? @_@

*shrugs* i assumed i wasnt wanted back o.o 

anddd... i was only trying the game again cause kitty ;-; need kitty 

Edited by krysten

21 hours ago, krysten said:

*shrugs* i assumed i wasnt wanted back o.o 

anddd... i was only trying the game again cause kitty ;-; need kitty 

xD I probably missed the recruit post before ._. The other members and I check it on and off, but not scheduled so, we tend to take some time to respond to recruitment...

So didja want in? (If you were talking about being kicked off though, we do kick for ~20days inactivity, but you can always reapply :3)

On 7/17/2016 at 11:58 AM, Anatasia said:

xD I probably missed the recruit post before ._. The other members and I check it on and off, but not scheduled so, we tend to take some time to respond to recruitment...

So didja want in? (If you were talking about being kicked off though, we do kick for ~20days inactivity, but you can always reapply :3)

maybe o.o idk il prolly get kicked again D: im good at being worthless freeloading inactive scum o.o

1.) Name? I go by FluffyLobsterMemes or FLM for short.

2.) I want to join mostly because while I do enjoy anime, im also looking for a clan where people aren't immature.

3.) As for current anime, im watching the Monogatari series, Twin star exorcists and 91 Days.

4.) They can be what ever color you want them to be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

5.) Fair enough.

6.) Am I doing it right? FluffyLobsterMemes [  ] 

On 7/21/2016 at 7:51 AM, krysten said:

maybe o.o idk il prolly get kicked again D: im good at being worthless freeloading inactive scum o.o

xD If you get kicked again you can always reapply! Just that you have to recraft the dojo key ><

17 hours ago, OrionKumabii said:

1)OrionKumabii

2)I want to be Kawaii as ****

3)Highschool DxD

4)None

5)>-<

6)Heart Inserted

Orion it says you are already in a clan D:

Orion it says you are already in a clan D:

Sorry, I just needed to check the requirments for the staticor from them, I left it so now you can invite if you want. <3

1.) My in game name is David_Nguyen❤️ , but in the real world people call me kawaii weibo 1000.
  2. I have many reasons why I would like to join this successful and bright clan. First of all I'm on the journey in becoming the top weibo King and this clan would really contribute to who I really am, as a warframe player and a weibo God. I look up to my fellow companions of the human race such as Naruto Kun, Ichigo San etc etc and surely I shall look up to all of the clan members in Kawaii Hasu.
  3. Right now I am reading Toriko, the men are pretty damn Kawaii desu. I'm also watching Masou Gakuen HxH when I'm feeling naughty.

4.) oh... I don't really wear panties, to become a kawaii weeb 1000 you need to have them off.

5.) Read number 4 if you want to start your journey as a kawaii Weeb 1000.

edit: typed this up on iPad wouldn't let me copy the heart :( 

Edited by David_Nguyen
heart

1. What's your name?

-TheRealSoulKing 

-Why not?Jk. I want to join to make friends and have fun :3

-Uffff,im watching Mob Psycho 100,Tales of Zestiria,RE:Zero and One Piece.

-Im a man but i have some in my closet, nothing weird)?

5. There is no 4.
-OMG, I told you my secret,now? 

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [  ] next to your name. 

-What do I have to do in number 6?

Edited by TheRealSoulKing

1. What's your name?

Arctic_Nova[ ]

- since i'm a noob at the game i'm looking for fun people to play with and that can help me progress further in the game.
and because of ze anime ofcource ;) 

- i'm watching Kuroko no Basket 3, Ore Monogatari!!, Ai Yori Aoshi, Mirai Nikki, 
and Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri atm

- rainbow color

5. There is no 4.
- O_o

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ♥ ] next to your name. 

- i can read?...\(^-^)/wooo

My name is [ ] Tortolonch [ ]

My last clan died. I tried applying to another one, no word since. You guys seem like the greatest bundle of fun here.

It's time I get some Kawaii in my life.

Current anime: None. Unless you count re-watching One Punch Man in english. Currently reading Psyren.

Have seen:
SAO (II)

Tokyo Ghoul ( A)

High School DxD (New!, Reborn)

Princess Tutu (Don't judge on the name - has a pretty good plot.)

High School of the Dead

Angel Beats

No Game No Life

Parts of FMA, Psycho Pass.