Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

2 hours ago, Hybryd said:

Hey I would love to join!

1. What's your name? Hybryd♥ (Matt)
  2. Why do you want to join? Looking to make some friends and have fun :)
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? One Punch Man.
  4. What color are your panties?
  5. There is no 4.
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [  ] next to your name.

Invite sent to Hybryd!

YOUR SOUL IS MIN- Errr.... Welcome to the clan ^^"

12 hours ago, Shanderraa said:

1. [  ] Shanderraa
  2. The Ignis, so I can SET FIRE TO THE WORLD uhm, I'd like to join to uhm, Anime! Yes, Anime.
  3. Digimon Tri.
  5. Cool cool.

Shanderraa, it says you are already in a clan D:

Evil. EvilSam. The good one is ded .
I want to join for the dank memes (Also looking for active clan that doesnt divide into a million groups in teamspeak)
I'm on all the anime/manga right now, Crunchyroll rules! My favorite is OP Man and One Piece 
As much as I like to wear panties, I'm a guy so boxer my favorite
Rule 4 is all in your imagination
I can read... I think.
oTdggx8.gif

Edited by evilsam

16 hours ago, evilsam said:

Evil. EvilSam. The good one is ded .
I want to join for the dank memes (Also looking for active clan that doesnt divide into a million groups in teamspeak)
I'm on all the anime/manga right now, Crunchyroll rules! My favorite is OP Man and One Piece 
As much as I like to wear panties, I'm a guy so boxer my favorite
Rule 4 is all in your imagination
I can read... I think.
oTdggx8.gif

wohoooo more souls for midnight ;w; 

EDIT : u are already in a clan

Edited by MidnightSins

Reposting from clan forum:

Aloha folks,

My name is Pat. Decided on putting in an application because I came across the lovely silnus by way of trading (mahalo again for the parts \m/).
Haven't tapped into any of anime as of recently, but my favorite series are Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo and movie AKIRA. The Classics.

Please let me know of word if my application is accepted or denied, so I shall close my current clan of one LOL.

Salud and happy hunting, Tenno.

♥ - Pat

[Steam - seven7wenty]

----

Update: Already closed my clan. :D

On 5/14/2016 at 9:19 PM, seven7wenty said:

Reposting from clan forum:

Aloha folks,

My name is Pat. Decided on putting in an application because I came across the lovely silnus by way of trading (mahalo again for the parts \m/).
Haven't tapped into any of anime as of recently, but my favorite series are Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo and movie AKIRA. The Classics.

Please let me know of word if my application is accepted or denied, so I shall close my current clan of one LOL.

Salud and happy hunting, Tenno.

♥ - Pat

[Steam - seven7wenty]

----

Update: Already closed my clan. :D

^Invite sent! :) Welcome to the clan!

.....Also, I hope Sil won't mind me nom-ing your sou- Errr... I meant, enjoy your time ^^;

2 hours ago, VooDooZ19 said:

Hello !

I want join your awesome clan.

IGN:VooDooZ19

(my best anime:Elfen lied)

16 hours ago, noparking95 said:

Ay herro,

1/ noparking95

2/ Looks fun!

3/ Gintama 

4/ Gray

5/ Okay

6/ sorry, cant read

new souls for midnights worshiping cult ;w;

1) My name is TSM-Cobra   but people just call me Cobra   or Tsm   :P (steam: IbeAwesome | Weapon - x | )

2) I want to join because i just completed the game and i feel like trying out something new. And then i thought, "why not join a clan?" :P

3) I like the Fighting-kind of anime so i watch OPM, naruto and my personal favourites, Attack on titan and X-men: Anime :D)

4) Black

5) sorry

6) Thank you, English is not my native language but i can almost speak fluently but the grammar can be weird sometimes :3

//TSM-Cobra  

EDIT: Put in my steam name and another anime (xmen)

Edited by TSM-Cobra

Yeah you know what let's try this again.

I was briefly a member, like, a year and a half ago, promptly went inactive, and now I just got back into Warframe because I'm super all over the place when it comes to things I want to play.

Might as well fill out the application questions too:

Spoiler

1) IGN is Orpheu5  , though you can also call me Cici   if you feel like it and/or remember that it's an option.

2) I was part of the Rock Paper Shotgun Skana clan, but given that it's a community for a site based in England and I live in America, there's never anyone on when I am - though it doesn't help that I keep odd hours. So I want to try and join a clan that might actually have people that I'll be able to play with.

3) Currently watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. Also slowly working my way through Stone Ocean on the manga side of things, as well as One Piece, Berserk, and Hunter x Hunter (still).

15 hours ago, Orpheu5 said:

Yeah you know what let's try this again.

I was briefly a member, like, a year and a half ago, promptly went inactive, and now I just got back into Warframe because I'm super all over the place when it comes to things I want to play.

Might as well fill out the application questions too:

Reveal hidden contents

1) IGN is Orpheu5  , though you can also call me Cici   if you feel like it and/or remember that it's an option.

2) I was part of the Rock Paper Shotgun Skana clan, but given that it's a community for a site based in England and I live in America, there's never anyone on when I am - though it doesn't help that I keep odd hours. So I want to try and join a clan that might actually have people that I'll be able to play with.

3) Currently watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. Also slowly working my way through Stone Ocean on the manga side of things, as well as One Piece, Berserk, and Hunter x Hunter (still).

18 hours ago, Panzershredder said:

Yo I used to be with you guys but I took a long break from the game and would like to come back :)

IGN: Panzershredder

welcome back i guess O-o 

On 5/22/2016 at 0:36 PM, TSM-Cobra said:

1) My name is TSM-Cobra   but people just call me Cobra   or Tsm   :P (steam: IbeAwesome | Weapon - x | )

2) I want to join because i just completed the game and i feel like trying out something new. And then i thought, "why not join a clan?" :P

3) I like the Fighting-kind of anime so i watch OPM, naruto and my personal favourites, Attack on titan and X-men: Anime :D)

4) Black

5) sorry

6) Thank you, English is not my native language but i can almost speak fluently but the grammar can be weird sometimes :3

//TSM-Cobra  

EDIT: Put in my steam name and another anime (xmen)

cobra u are in a clan mate 

1. LovelyHina [ ] (Thats the IGN i use here, also one of my nicknames,) i also go by KittyHina or Hina Fujiwara, my real name. But you can just call me Hina.~ :3
  2. To make new friends ofc!! ^-^ It gets boring and lonely when you start a new game with no one to talk too~ ;- ;
  3. Well, i have aloooot of favorites, mostly drama oriented, and i like my Shojo manga's and Magical Girl types too. But honestly my life motto is "Why read or watch when you can live your own anime?!" But other than I'm a cray cray fan-girl of the subject, and I'm heavily, heavily, Yandere. (Maybe too much..) '-'; 

4. I'll leave that up to your own dirty imagination~ <3
  5. We all have a fun side, just gotta embrace it~ ;)

Hope to see ya'll kiddo's soon~ <3 <3 Also here's a Bonta-kun for your trouble's~

r5bHyZC.jpg

PS: I can read keyboard.. if that counts.. :C

[Steam ID-> Hina_Fujiwara]

Edited by LovelyHina

On 5/24/2016 at 3:19 PM, sopofun said:

1. sopofun [  ]
  2. Looking for people to play with!!!
  3. 1piece / bleach / toriko / hunter x hunter / fairytail (all manga)
  4- I don't use underwear :x
  5. Yeah... like my underwear :D

your soul is mine ;w; join the mid worshiping cult ;w; also pls do join our forums \o/

On 5/25/2016 at 6:29 AM, LovelyHina said:

1. LovelyHina [ ] (Thats the IGN i use here, also one of my nicknames,) i also go by KittyHina or Hina Fujiwara, my real name. But you can just call me Hina.~ :3
  2. To make new friends ofc!! ^-^ It gets boring and lonely when you start a new game with no one to talk too~ ;- ;
  3. Well, i have aloooot of favorites, mostly drama oriented, and i like my Shojo manga's and Magical Girl types too. But honestly my life motto is "Why read or watch when you can live your own anime?!" But other than I'm a cray cray fan-girl of the subject, and I'm heavily, heavily, Yandere. (Maybe too much..) '-'; 

4. I'll leave that up to your own dirty imagination~ <3
  5. We all have a fun side, just gotta embrace it~ ;)

Hope to see ya'll kiddo's soon~ <3 <3 Also here's a Bonta-kun for your trouble's~

r5bHyZC.jpg

PS: I can read keyboard.. if that counts.. :C

[Steam ID-> Hina_Fujiwara]

Welcome and your soul is nao mine ;w; join mid worshiping cult  and dont forget to join our forums ~

1.LazyWarrior  [  ]

2.I got tired of running a solo clan and wanted some people to play with, also because its an anime clan.

3.Just finished with whats been released of Monogatari so far, still looking for something to watch next.

4.You'll never find out.