Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mysterious Excalibur Found In The Orokin Void

PCwarrior_99

I sometimes play on T1 Capture missions alone when I'm bored or when I'm looking for rare stuff... but this Excalibur is getting really disturbing: it appears every time after completed the mission's objective and I really don't know what it should mean.

Alcune volte gioco da solo missioni di cattura T1 quando sono annoiato o cerco oggetti rari... ma questo Excalibur sta diventando davvero inquietante: compare ogni volta dopo aver completato l'obbiettivo della missione e proprio non so che significhi.

creepy_excalibur_creeps_me_out_by_ceedee

Tell me your theories about this and it can really help me if someone really knows it's function in the game.

(P.S. It seems if I get to extraction before it disappears, I get a Forma blueprint)

Ditemi le vostre teorie a proposito di questo e mi aiuterebbe davvero tanto se qualcuno sapesse la sua funzione nel gioco.

(P.S. Pare che se arrivi all'estrazione prima che scompaia, ottenga lo schema di un Forma)

I SAW THAT AS WELL JUST TODAY, and sadly I never got a dam photo! Everyone in my squad was woundering how the hell he got their, no clue on it though? New update stuff yet to be released, maybe he just missed us? My best bet is placed on someone who once talked about Excal being in the Void a long time ago as a concept idea for helping stranded Tenno but this seems a bit out of place. After all he doesn't say anything just sits their with a animation? Freaky is all I got.

Updated: Also he showed up with me on a Capture mission so its not mission bound at all, its probably again content yet to be released but it sure again is strange. Definitely no bug iv seen before.

Edited by Monybags33

That is excaliburs solar rail pic. (Would pop up if the leader of a clan/alliance was using excal and they had a rail deployed and you were fighting for or against that clan).

I "think" this is just a bug- not sure- the forma is probably purely random and has nothing to do with this pic.

Edit: also moving to PC beta bugs: -----> Mission

The solar rail conflicts used to have clan leaders talk to you. It was buggy, and excalibur was the default image if it couldn't load the clan leader.

I'm not really sure why that shows up in the void now, I imagine it's triggered by a room configuration, but generally, he'd be thanking you for support of clan X. As there's no clan, it makes sense that the text doesn't display, just the portrait.

I don't think it's just a bug from the old solar rail conflict: it appears exactly after completing the mission, it should have been appeared a corrupted/broken text under it and the usual opening/closing icon's sound starts too. It's too complex to be a simple bug (or maybe I don't know nearly anything about programmation).

Anyway, thanks for the replies.

(P.S. Maybe it's a fantomatic future reapparition of excalibur prime: like the derelict statue Silver Seeker caught in the update before its first release... ok, this theory is too pushed)

Edited by PCwarrior_99