Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] Spacey's "the Setup"

SpaceHelicopters

Welcome Tenno!

r2qb2h.jpg

This is my IC thread for my Rp story "The Setup". I, SpaceHelicopters, just want to state a few things before I begin to tell my tale:

• This thread does not use OC's. I may attempt one in the future if this goes well.

• If you want to say something OOC, please mark it as a spoiler. If you don't know how, then try  this.

• If you have any questions, comments, concerns, then you can reach me at LieutenantSpacey@gmail.com.

• Want to join, but not sure how? Feel free to brainstorm with us here.

Also, this is an open Rp, so feel free to just hop on in. All I ask is that you be respectful.

This is my first post, if you couldn't tell. Kinda hope this all goes well...Also, feel free to be who you wanna be and talk how you wanna talk. I'm not gonna weigh down your creativity! Just, you know, don't break the story-line. That's my job :3

With that said, let's get this ship outta harbor!

She sighed and leaned against the pillar behind her, her loyal Kubrow sat at her foot. The sounds of general conversation echoed about her as the light glinted off the gold curves on her suit. She was a Mag Prime. They had all been summoned to this clan's grandest hall by the Lotus. She had never heard of this clan, but they must have had some serious pull with the Lotus for her to have summoned them all here. She couldn't tell if she knew anyone here, but if she did, she hopped they'd come talk to her. A couple more minutes later, she sighed again. She was bored, and so was Polaris. In fact, he'd fallen asleep at her feet. She let her helmet disappear in a light green mist, loosing her dark blue hair and allowing it to roll down her shoulders in curls. Her light green eyes glowed in the dim light. She went ahead and let the rest of her suit disappear in the cloud of mist, revealing her ivory-white under suit. The suit had an intricate gold design that began around her neck, ran down her shoulders and midsection, and looped around her waist and arm and leg cuffs. Every so often, you could spot a lotus symbol in the design. The sleeves ended past her elbows and the legs ended right before her knees. Her weapons, now magnetized to nothing, clattered to the ground, which was barely audible over the noise in the room. No one so much as looked in her direction. Her bare feet were cold against the metal floor, but she didn't care. She had no plans today, so she foolishly thought she could relax and unwind. To her, this was the last place she wanted to be. Now, she simply waited like the rest of them until the Lotus appeared to justify taking away her day off.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

She was startled by his sudden appearance, but welcomed the fact that a friend had managed to find her. "So, you were summoned here as well, hmm, Ash?" She gave him a warm smile. Polaris stirred a bit in his sleep. As Ash took a step closer, she picked up her weapons and leaned them against the pillar to give him room. "Hope, you didn't have any plans for today." 

Another sigh. "Not really, just thought I could have a bit of 'me' time." She crossed a leg and folded her arms. A stray strand of hair fell in front of her face, which she quickly blew away. Polaris began to snore. She scratched behind one of his fluffy, grey ears, making him kick his leg with pleasure. He yawned, seeing a familiar Ash, gave him a hello sniff, and went back to sleep. She gave a soft chuckle under her breath. "He was restless the entire ride here." She looked towards the crowd. "He knows something's not right here."

"Smart dog." Ash sat down across from Mag, resting one leg on top of the other. He pulled out a Kunai and began twirling it between his fingers, wanting to give his hands something to do. "The Lotus almost never calls us all in like this. Maybe Alad V or Vay Hek are up to something. Those two are both bent on their little "Projects"." 

"Could be, but whatever it is, it's big. I don't like it. Last thing we need is an extinction level event." She said as she slid to the ground. She hugged her knees to her chest and looked back towards the mass of tenno. The air was filled with tension as everyone awaited the inevitable appearance of the Lotus. Tenno continued to trickle in here and there. She gently rocked herself back and forth against the pillar. "It seems not too long ago since we came out of hiding. There were so little of us to begin with, and to see so many of us together in one room. It's kinda inspiring." She looked down, green eyes shimmering with energy. She let out another soft chuckle. "I wouldn't mind if this was a surprise tenno convention."

"Hello Volt." Said Ash. Ash looked down at the now sitting Mag. He couldn't help but feel sad for the poor girl. She had been working too hard, and it didn't help that Tenno were suffering more causalities. He sighed and looked back to Volt. "So why were you eavesdropping on our conversation Volt? Was there nobody else as interesting?" He said slightly cockily.

"Hello Volt." Said Ash. Ash looked down at the now sitting Mag. He couldn't help but feel sad for the poor girl. She had been working too hard, and it didn't help that Tenno were suffering more causalities. He sighed and looked back to Volt. "So why were you eavesdropping on our conversation Volt? Was there nobody else as interesting?" He said slightly cockily.

"Heh" exclaimed Volt. "I was bored"

"I just came back from an extermination mission" Volt said slowly. "You know, all the Grineer do is stand there the entire time!" "It's like they are asking to be killed."

"Heh" exclaimed Volt. "I was bored"
"I just came back from an extermination mission" Volt said slowly. "You know, all the Grineer do is stand there the entire time!" "It's like they are asking to be killed."
"They do make it easy for us don't they! I remember this one time when I was with Hydroid and Vauban, and I got about twenty Grineer chasing after me, and I lead them to a big room and use smokescreen. I ran into the rafters to get a good view and watched as Hydroid used Tentacle Swarm and Vauban used Vortex! They were just flopping all over the place!" Ash said this laughingly and fondly. He sighed and thought back to all his adventures with other Tenno. "How about you Mag, any fun stories with you and the Grineer?"
Edited by IrishHades1798

"Well," She thought, placing a finger underneath her chin. "There was this one time I was paired with an Ember. She wouldn't talk to me at first, all business. Then, I guess she got bored, she told me 'Use pull on that Hellion over there.' So I did." She chuckled. "The Hellion is ripped off his feet towards us, then she fires an arrow from her Cernos, sending the poor guy into orbit! So for the rest of the mission, we used the Grineer for skeet shooting. Shame I never saw her again." She reminisced.

"Maybe its something with the infested. They reclaimed Eris, not to mention they keep sprouting up all over the place now. Speaking of the infested, I wonder where Oberon is. I haven't seen him all day. Usually he's always been the first to answer the Lotus' call but he's no where to be found." Ash looked around for his friend, hoping that he may have just overlooked him but to no avail. Ash sighed and stood up. "I'm gonna go get some food. You want anything Mag? Volt? Volt, you look as though you could really use something to eat." Ash said with concern due to  Volt's slim frame.

Edited by IrishHades1798

She had been day dreaming about playing with Polaris on Earth. When she heard the word food, however, she quickly stood up, knocking over her weapons she had leaned against the pillar. "Whoops, sorry about that," She said with a bit of embarrassment. Her cheeks flushed red as she bent over and re-magnetized her weapons to her back and sides. "Guess I just spaced out. Haven't eaten anything since I got here, let's go check it out." As the group moved away, Polaris stirred from his sleep, noticing the presence of his master disappearing. He quickly stretched, then barked happily as he ran to catch up. After fighting through the crowd, they reached the area of highest tenno concentration: the buffet area. Golden, ornate table stacked high with food laid before them. It had appeared that the host clan had gone all out to impress and honor the Lotus. Mag's mouth watered as the smell of food reached her nose.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

Ash worked his way towards the table with the sandwiches. He quickly made one for himself and took a bite. He looked over and saw Mag looking at all the food lain before her until Ash was suddenly snatched away by an unseen hand. When Ash managed to stop whoever it was that was dragging him, he looked up and saw that it was Oberon. "What do you think you're doing!" yelled Ash. "Quiet!" replied Oberon. "You never know who is listening. I need to talk to you." Oberon dragged Ash away form the crowds who tried to pull away in protest ,but to no avail. Oberon was surprisingly strong for such a slender man. He took Ash into a hallway where there was no one around. "Something is really off." Oberon said. "Lotus never calls all of us into a room like this." Oberon looked around to make sure no one was listening or in the room. "You are the only one I can trust right now. I think we all might be in danger. It could be the Grineer, Corpus, Infested... maybe even one of us." Ash grabbed Oberon's shoulders. "Calm down, Oberon. I know that somethings up but getting worked up like this isn't healthy for you. You remember what Trinity said and how the virus affected your heart?" Oberon looked up at him. Ash would have guessed he was angry for bringing up his heart but he couldn't see him behind his helmet. "Have you laid out escape plans?" Oberon said. "Of course. I always learned to do so after the destruction of my Dojo. damn Stalker." Oberon looked around once more and said "I have to go now. Remember Ash, be careful." Oberon left the hallway. Ash watched his friend leave and sighed. "God, I hope he's wrong."

Edited by IrishHades1798

Never before had she seen this much food in one place. It was real, she was sure of it. This clan must have been rich indeed to afford real cloned meat as opposed to the synthesized food she had become accustomed to. She had no idea where to start, and neither did Polaris. She knew the only way she could do this was by diving straight in. She began to stack her plate high with the luxurious food that laid before her. She began to stuff herself, not realizing how hungry she was. She paused, however, when she noticed Ash, being dragged through the crowd. She lowered her plate a moment and stood up on her tip-toes to see over the crowd. She spied a pair of iconic antlers, and knew that Ash was in no danger. She wasn't too particularly fond of Oberon, preferring the company of Trinity, but she knew that he wouldn't dare lay a hand on Ash. She returned her attention to her plate, only to find it had been licked clean. Polaris had taken this momentary distraction to make his move. He smiled coyly at his master. She sighed.