Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/discussion] Spacey's Open Rp "the Setup"

SpaceHelicopters

Welcome, Tenno!

350p6bq.jpg

I don't know, just felt like this needed to exist. If you want to ask me any questions or just discuss stuff, here you go.

If you'd like to join the rp and have questions regarding hopping in, I will keep an eye on this thread and answer any questions or brainstorm with you. Need to ask me something personally? Try me at lieutenantspacey@gmail.com

Other than that, go nuts! 

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

Good new for you all: I might consider join you in your "Rp" thread. I even watch your thread, because it sounded interesting and I was not disappointed.

The characters I will use is an Excalibur and/or a Nekros (two of my favorite Warframes), I might even use a Valkyr character. So if you are interested to have either an Excalibur, Nekros or/and Valkyr, let me know and I will try to "join" the RP thread.

PS: I know how to use colored text.It is how I "identify" what character is talking in the moment

Edited by WolfmanX9

Good new for you all: I might consider join you in your "Rp" thread. I even watch your thread, because it sounded interesting and I was not disappointed.

The characters I will use is an Excalibur and/or a Nekros (two of my favorite Warframes), I might even use a Valkyr character. So if you are interested to have either an Excalibur, Nekros or/and Valkyr, let me know and I will try to "join" the RP thread.

PS: I know how to use colored text.It is how I "identify" what character is talking in the moment

Fantastic! I don't mind you joining at all, and you can be whatever you want. I look forward to interacting with you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. BTW: Sorry that I can't post as often. I got several reasons for it:

1: Having my own "ask us anything" rp thread, Staring Excalibur, Nekros and Valkyr (link:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/283281-ic-might-be-18-ask-excalibur-nekros-and-valkyr-featuring-guest-stars/)

2: Also maintaining a "dinner" rp thread (link:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/314952-18-invite-only-ic-god-of-death-and-miss-psychopath-the-dinner-featuring-nekros-and-reniko/)

3: School

4: I live in Sweden, +2 gmt timezone (Europa)

Don't worry about it, man. I understand you got stuffs to do. The only thing that really bothers me is that all the fun stuff happens when I'm asleep. ;w; Hades is in the same timezone as me, but he's a night owl. Don't sweat it, Wolfman, I'm just glad you're along for the ride :3

No kidding. When I wake up the next day, my notification inbox is full of replies and it's more than the limit of 25.

I'm glad for being a part of your rp thread and allmost all the time, add some comendy. Because who doesn't like comendy? :P

Edited by WolfmanX9

No kidding. When I wake up the next day, my notification inbox is full of replies and it's more than the limit of 25.

I'm glad for being a part of your rp thread and allmost all the time, add some comendy. Because who doesn't like comendy? :P

Everybody likes comedy. Except emotionless people. They don't like comedy.