Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone For A Biscuit? 6 Month Veteran Clan Recruiting!

Bennyworld

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW RECRUITMENT DRIVE : ACCEPTING ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS, WHO ARE WILLING TO WORK AS A TEAM WITH THE CLAN

Either PM me in game(IGN: Bennyworld) and I'll send you an invite, or (preferably) apply on the website, and one of the team will help you : http://seksycookiez.forumactif.com/

You could also drop a post here, and I'll talk to you via forum PM.

HELLO!, and welcome to my clan, celebrating the sweet snack that everyone loves. ANYONE CAN JOIN ! ANY SKILL LEVEL! YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO LIKE BISCUITS! We believe in teamwork , after all, this is a co-op game. Any 'Biscuiteer' should be willing to help newbies, whatever the circumstances. I will accept any request, posted underneath ( or on our own forums)- there are no restrictions whatsoever!. The only things that will ever get you kicked ou of the clan are : &*$$phobia, racism or just generally picking on people. If I see anyone in the clan doing this, they will be kicked out straight away. Post your request and alias underneath or , preferably, in the recruitment section of our website, if you wish to join our clan!

All that we expect of our members, apart from the aforementioned rules, is loyalty - it doesn't matter what level you are - all that we expect from you is loyalty. Logging in as often as is possible, etc. If you are very inactive and do not particapate in the clan enough - we will have to kick you out. You can ask to join again, and we will let you, if you become active again. Thankyou for thinking of applying!

GO FORTH AND SPREAD THE WORD OF THE BISCUIT! ( oh yeah, and, I would quite like you to post your favourite type of biscuit in your request - on the clan list, this will be your title. )

The members list is now on the website only - so please visit ourmpage for the full details. Hope you have a load of fun joining our clan!

[bourbon]Bennyworld

Please make an account on our website if you would like to join - here is the URL :

http://seksycookiez.forumactif.com/

Please go on ahead and introduce yourself once you have been accepted into the clan!

Good luck for Ud8 everyone - we have already organised ourselves for it - so if you want to be in a solid and active clan, then 'Anyone for a Biscuit' is for you!

Bennyworld, signing off ...

We now have an active Teamspeak server - here are the details : Server: mk001.dyndns.org:11111

PW: cookie

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Bennyworld

Jelly

8030564-ciasteczka-z-galaretki-przeznaczone-do-walki-radioelektronicznej.jpg

Because i like jelly

Edit:

It would be rude not to introduce myself.

My name is Mariusz. Ingame known as Komorowski. Im 24 i live in Poland and im construction side technican.

Ive been hardcore player in APB, APB:R, LoL and Dota2. Right now ive done playing Planetside2 due to p2w and lack of balance. Warframe is very good game, i see issues being looked at from dev team and they doing good job shaping game with the community. Looks like a nice place to settle down.

Edited by Komorowski

Jelly

8030564-ciasteczka-z-galaretki-przeznaczone-do-walki-radioelektronicznej.jpg

Because i like jelly

Edit:

It would be rude not to introduce myself.

My name is Mariusz. Ingame known as Komorowski. Im 24 i live in Poland and im construction side technican.

Ive been hardcore player in APB, APB:R, LoL and Dota2. Right now ive done playing Planetside2 due to p2w and lack of balance. Warframe is very good game, i see issues being looked at from dev team and they doing good job shaping game with the community. Looks like a nice place to settle down.

Thankyou, you are the first member of Anyone for a biscuit - CONGRATULATIONS!, now just accept my clan invite !

[bourbon]Bennyworld

is there any sort of age restriction? and do you guys use ingame voice chat?

anyways im 17 years old and currently studying. my real name is Willy but i'm known as MCEngelbert.

i do play other games beside warframe but i will atleast play 4-6 times a week.

favorite bicuit is prob digestive.

Edited by MCEngelbert

Hi

My favorite biscuit would have to be the milk chocolate hobnob (I hope that's a biscuit xD).

As a gamer I prefer to play supportive roles (farming for Trinity, but the damn system won't drop >.<). I like goofing around and trying out new crazy builds (a bit limited by the weapon and warframe slots here though :P). However I know when to put on my try-hard pants to pull off a win, though sometimes I don't always get the pants all the way up and do a big faceplant (Usualy in the form of Rambo Revives), but that's just human nature ain't it?

As of monday I'm of to "Initial Compulsory Military Service" so my activity level will plummit to an all time low. I won't have any days off the first month, though after that I get most weekends off ^^

Edit:

Highest lvl Warframe: lvl 30 Volt

-

BananaFlashlight :)

Edited by BananaFlashlight

is there any sort of age restriction? and do you guys use ingame voice chat?

anyways im 17 years old and currently studying. my real name is Willy but i'm known as MCEngelbert.

i do play other games beside warframe but i will atleast play 4-6 times a week.

favorite bicuit is prob digestive.

No age limit whatsoever, I will add you to the list, of course!

Bennyworld

Hi

My favorite biscuit would have to be the milk chocolate hobnob (I hope that's a biscuit xD).

As a gamer I prefer to play supportive roles (farming for Trinity, but the damn system won't drop >.<). I like goofing around and trying out new crazy builds (a bit limited by the weapon and warframe slots here though :P). However I know when to put on my try-hard pants to pull off a win, though sometimes I don't always get the pants all the way up and do a big faceplant (Usualy in the form of Rambo Revives), but that's just human nature ain't it?

As of monday I'm of to "Initial Compulsory Military Service" so my activity level will plummit to an all time low. I won't have any days off the first month, though after that I get most weekends off ^^

-

BananaFlashlight :)

Great!, I will add you to the list to! It really doest matter about activity at all!

Bennyworld

Hello everyone, my in-game is BlurDragon (It's supposed to be BlueDragon but i mispelled it). I've been playing all kinds of game and im still not sure what is my favorite genre but im enjoying Warframe alot and hope there will be more to it. I live in Luxemburg and i have hundreds of games, from pokemon red to games of this generation. Well i do not own them all and i'm not even close but whats important is that they are all good.

Hello everyone, my in-game is BlurDragon (It's supposed to be BlueDragon but i mispelled it). I've been playing all kinds of game and im still not sure what is my favorite genre but im enjoying Warframe alot and hope there will be more to it. I live in Luxemburg and i have hundreds of games, from pokemon red to games of this generation. Well i do not own them all and i'm not even close but whats important is that they are all good.

Thankyou for that

Bennyworld

Does the clan function already work? I saw a clan button in the contacts menu ingame ;D

anyway i would like to join. I am from germany, 17, male and i like teamplay.

i played many games and i really enjoy warframe.

you can call me Rob or Robo for short, because i know, my name here is a bit long and many people have problems with it ;D

btw i love cookies. :D

I'd love to join up! MrGrae, 21 male, good with teamwork and loving warframe!

Bourbon creams are good but I myself am a fan of chocolate digestives.

-EDIT-

I'm mostly online around 4-10pm GMT

My frames are as follows:

Excalibur Prime - lvl 30

Loki - lvl 5

Ash - lvl 10

Nyx - lvl 15

Rhino - lvl 3

Frost - lvl 3

And enjoy rolling with them all except Frost because he's so horribly slow it's annoying as a stale biscuit.

[Digestives] MrGrae

PS "Digest this!" is going to be my new warcry.

Edited by MrGrae

Sorry, but I dont have time to reply to everyone individually today, because of homework :(, but I want to say thankyou to everyone for joining my clan. Im sorry that I am not super organised yet, but Im very new to running clans. Thankyou for joining again and, if you see anyone inquiring about Anyone for a biscuit, can you biscuiteers please help me, and direct them to this page, to post their application. Thanks

Bennyworld

Hey im known as Marabunta5 (Ingamename and usual "nickname" on the Net. Just call me Mara. :P I'd like to join you guys seem like a fun bunch :) And i'd have to say I quite like regular Tea Biscuits.. yumyum One Biscuit for all! and All biscuits for one!

I'd love to join.

Raisin-butter cookies FTW.

Thankyou for joining, guys. I will add you both to the list and invite you in-game

[bourbon]Bennyworld