Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone For A Biscuit? 6 Month Veteran Clan Recruiting!

Bennyworld

Hallo! :)

I'd like to join. 21, male, student in Ireland. And my choice would be these guys

tea-and-cookies.jpg

I am playing excalibur and actually thinking of keeping him as one of my chars, level 15 atm I think. Also got blueprints for Ember who offers great CC abilities. Still gathering mats for it.

I prefer serious gameplay but if the guys/gals are cool, laughs will be shared.

Oh hai! my name is T.P in game known as DX-AVENGALEON, i'm a decent player of any game that my old laptop could run :P one day stumble in a trailer of WARFRAME and have been in love with her ever since, she still having issues but i know that the dev team are working hard to resolve it...at least that is what i'm hoping for.for now i;ll just enjoy the game and its good to have someone watch your back when you are hacking terminals or revive you when you got overwhelmed by infestations and i'm hoping that i could join Anyone for a Biscuit :)

i currrently live in Paris,FRance :P

oh and i love lemon biscuits ^_^

http://www.browneyed...okies-main2.jpg

Hi! I would like to join this clan :)

my Favorit biscuits are the ones I bake (but only then I dont burn them lol)

I'm playing as Excalibur , his lvl 20 atm and supercharged

for now i'm trying to buyild the boltor and maybe the akbolto (still missing several planets the drop the materials)

I like playing casualy, I dont take the game too seriusly (but every ones and a while its GAME ON!)

I also like helping new players :)

if any1 wants to play some maps then add me . ım eu tımezone

zikkim

benny. ı want to joın ur clan becoz razors are almost never on ın my tımezone...and ım lookıng for actıve players ın a clan

ı allready have u ın my frıendlıst :)

can u help me how to joın ur clan? becoz ı must leave my current clan and ı dont know how :)

ım from the netherlands and ım lvl 30

Edited by zikkim

if any1 wants to play some maps then add me . ım eu tımezone

zikkim

benny. ı want to joın ur clan becoz razors are almost never on ın my tımezone...and ım lookıng for actıve players ın a clan

ı allready have u ın my frıendlıst :)

can u help me how to joın ur clan? becoz ı must leave my current clan and ı dont know how :)

ım from the netherlands and ım lvl 30

OK, so, In the clan menu, find your name, right click, and then click - 'leave clan'

Then, I will be free to send you an invite to Anyone For A Biscuit XD

Bennyworld

Hey! I'd like to join the clan as well.

Things are getting rough out in Pluto and Ceres in solo, and I could use a group of buscuits to help me out. Any buscuits is fine... although I like chocolates one though.

IGN should be same as my forums name. -

Oh and I only have one(this) post because I'm mostly lurker here.

Edited by JenzAmaka