Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone For A Biscuit? 6 Month Veteran Clan Recruiting!

Bennyworld

Wooooo!!!!

We now have over 60 members!

Thankyou to all of the members who have joined the clan, and keep going with your awseomness. Everyone, once again, please introduce yourself on our new website, please. The link is on the front page. I hope that Anyone For a Biscuit will keep going strong for a long time yet - especially when open beta comes.

GO BISCUITEERS!!!

Sorry devil, but I am in Wales for the weekend, and so will be unable to add you until Monday, but, please don't think we haven't noticed you XD

he told me that he was already added

edit:i just confirmed it

he is added

Edited by ACE6

Hey, I'm Kondra, my favorite Biscuits are the ones with chocolate chips *__*

I've been gaming for many years, both online and offline games, recently discovered this game and I love it. And I'd love to join your clan :)

cookies2.jpg

Hello all biscuiteers.

Lately, I have not been online often enough, this is because I have a really important project for school, and have been in Wales for a bit. I am very sorry for any disruption caused by this. Due to my, and some others' inactivity , people have left the clan, and just generally gotten annoyed. However, I will try by best to be online , and support the clan, and I urge everyone else to do so too. Please support our greaet clan, even when things look a bit bleak, and boring, because I'm sure better times will come as we grow. I am also thinking about imposing a rule, so that if no-one sees you online unexcused for a week, you may be given 2 weeks notice to give a reason for your abscence, and, if there is no reply, you chall be kicked from the clan. Of course, you may rejoin the clan, it is just to 'clear up ' the members list, so that a larger fration of people are more often online, and it is easier to browse. PLease discuss this with me on either our website forums, or the members page on these ones. The links are at the top of this topic.

THANKYOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION, BISCUITEERS !!!

Hey I would love to join up not sure what you should write in this section but oh well here it goes:

1. I just started this game few days ago so I'm still a beginner

2. I play mostly Trinity but also loki maybe later will try something else also.

3. Im from finland , 19 years old

4. my biscuit is "domino" ( a finnish famous cookie)

IGN: j8ker add me if u want!:)