Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Acces Accessories Sell Things Separated

Quimey

Whould you buy the Prime Access Accessories
thigs if they where separated?

I know a lot of people wich didnt buy it becouse they want the armor and dont want to pay 50$ dolars for it, it seems excesive price for it. And that people told me, they would buy it if they sell it separated.

What do you think?

If you didnt buy it, Would you buy the things if they where separated?

I made a pool but a crapy one

http://vote.pollcode.com/81641123"

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=54296c17e4b088456e71e916 (this one is more pretty)

If you know some one better please give me

Edited by Quimey

I'm quite satisfied that I don't see literally every person running around in full prime armor. It's called exclusive for a reason. Can't afford the whole pack? Can't afford the useless accessories. Albeit very cool accessories.

To the others. You guys realize he isn't talking about the whole of prime access right? He's upset that the only way he can get the exclusive accessories is by paying full price for the whole accessory pack. 

Edited by (XB1)kestral9999

- snip -

If you know some one better please give me

Here U are if You like it. I've made a pool for You.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=54296c17e4b088456e71e916'>

____Vote Here____

I'm quite satisfied that I don't see literally every person running around in full prime armor. It's called exclusive for a reason. Can't afford the whole pack? Can't afford the useless accessories. Albeit very cool accessories.

To the others. You guys realize he isn't talking about the whole of prime access right? He's upset that the only way he can get the exclusive accessories is by paying full price for the whole accessory pack. 

It's more like I have everything and maxed and formad . So boosteres are of no use to me. Also Sugatra is ugly. I just want the armor. And would buy it. Separately.

Edited by tocorro

Its ok as it is. Yes this is expensive but you know what? Its suppoused to be expensive, if it cost 50$ then less people gonna buy it, so this is more exclusive, if you will be able to buy for example: only armor prime for 15$ then much more people gonna buy it so its gonna be less exclusive. Cmon you're Founder you should understand how it works

PS. Sorry for my poor english

Its ok as it is. Yes this is expensive but you know what? Its suppoused to be expensive, if it cost 50$ then less people gonna buy it, so this is more exclusive, if you will be able to buy for example: only armor prime for 15$ then much more people gonna buy it so its gonna be less exclusive. Cmon you're Founder you should understand how it works

PS. Sorry for my poor english

Economy wise I think if it would be cheaper, then if more people would buy it then devs from DE would gain more $. It is simple logic. My example: is it better to sell 100 Prime accesories for 50 $ or 1000 Targis Prime armor for 20$ ? Heck even if only it would be 300 purchases for 20 it still would be much more income.

I use the same method in trade. I sell a bit cheaper ... but I have more customers, thus I gain more of it. And my customers come back frequently.

I would love to buy the prime accessories like that fancy new armor, but I really don't want to pay for 90 day boosters. I don't have enough equipment to level, nor do I play as much as I used to, so I don't think I could justify paying 50$ for cosmetic armor, since the boosts would serve little to no purpose for me.

I would love to buy the prime accessories like that fancy new armor, but I really don't want to pay for 90 day boosters. I don't have enough equipment to level, nor do I play as much as I used to, so I don't think I could justify paying 50$ for cosmetic armor, since the boosts would serve little to no purpose for me.

This, i dont need the boosts

Economy wise I think if it would be cheaper, then if more people would buy it then devs from DE would gain more $. It is simple logic. My example: is it better to sell 100 Prime accesories for 50 $ or 1000 Targis Prime armor for 20$ ? Heck even if only it would be 300 purchases for 20 it still would be much more income.

I use the same method in trade. I sell a bit cheaper ... but I have more customers, thus I gain more of it. And my customers come back frequently

Of course they gonna have more customers but then Prime Accessories will be much more common

most of the poll will be "Yes" and DE could make more money for a short time if they deploy this, but then, buying a armor dont make you exclusive anymore cuz every1 have it. So ... the armor price must go down .... and down .... and then this change turn out not really that great.for both DE and those who bought it earlier before the price drop @@

• 2 months later...