Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Void Rotation Errors / Not Receiving The "last Wave" Reward

AdFinitum

Since you didnt receive a pretty worthy reward you might want to contact the support. They are able to check logs and as far as I know they may add it to your account eventually. Might take quite some time ( several days ) though...

Edited by AdFinitum

• 2 weeks later...

I was with a team that went to wave 40 on Tower IV Defense. Upon extracting at wave 40 and returning to the Liset, I noticed I had not received the reward that was displayed at wave 40, a Burston Prime Receiver. It was in neither the Last Mission Results screen nor my inventory.

http://imgur.com/a/q41NW

Sadly I was not expecting to need a screenshot so I don't have one of the in-game reward screen, but from these screenshots you can see that I went to wave 40 and only received 7 rewards. They were as follows:

5 Orthos Prime Handle
10 Fusion Core x5
15 Orthos Prime Handle
20 Forma Blueprint
25 Forma Blueprint
30 Orthos Prime Handle
35 Forma Blueprint
40 Burston Prime Receiver

This is pretty frustrating because I have done many Tower IV Defense (and other defense) recently, and I only just now noticed this. If I hadn't happened to check my inventory afterwards or if I already had a Burston Prime Receiver, I would have never noticed. As it is, I have no idea how many other rewards I have missed out on. It's already irritating enough that we got 3 Orthos Prime Handles when it should only drop on wave 5.

The host said he also didn't receive it, but maybe he wasn't actually host. I joined after there were already two people so I can't say for sure. Sorry I can't provide more information in that regard.

So you were definitely a client then, as you joined and someone else started it?  

Also, regarding the handle dropping more than once, I believe they changed it to rotate like Rotation A, B, C in survivals as the rewards now Stack in defense/Interception etc... so that would explain that (assuming I am correct).  I am 99% sure I remember reading something in the initial U15 notes about this.. let me try to find it.

Yep, Pulled this directly from the U15 patch notes.  See the section I bolded/underlined.  

Changes: 

-Defense and Interception Mission rewards now stack! This removes the "inventory checkpoints" every 5 waves in Defense -- it's all or nothing now. The Reward Rotation for Defense and Interception has also been changed (to be like Survival) as Stacking Rewards is now in place. The Rewards now rotate through the reward tiers.

This still doesn't explain you not receiving the last peice though.  Were you perhaps dead upon mission extraction? / dead out of revives, or simply chose not to revive etc..??   I ask because I've had this happen before, but only when I am laying there dead and waiting for someone to extract.  This normally rarely happened to me in survival though, and it has been a while since this happened to me on PC.

ok wait, I take that back, after further reviewing the drop tables, the orthos prime handle should only be a wave 5 drop... so assuming that you are rotating A, B, C, A ,B ,C  continuously throughout a defense mission now since rewards stack and the survival rotations are applied, it makes absolutely no sense actually.

taking this into consideration (the underlined part) which I pulled directly from the current PC void table drop list: 

For Survival, Defense, and Interception missions, staying at least 20 minutes/15 waves/3 Rounds guarantees a Prime Part, Forma, Core Bundle or a Key. Resources and Cores are included in the cycling of mission rewards for some Survival/Defense.

According to the drops you got for a void T4D, you went -- Rotation A, Core bundle, Rotation A, Forma BP, Forma BP, Rotation A, Forma BP, Rotation C.  Ok now I am seriously confused.  I was going to say maybe receiving a core bundle or a Forma resets it back to rotation A by some bug, but then this doesn't explain going from a forma BP to rotation C for the burston prime receiver.......  -- the only consistency here is that you definitely received a prime part every 15th wave.

According to the drops you got for a void T4D, you went -- Rotation A, Core bundle, Rotation A, Forma BP, Forma BP, Rotation A, Forma BP, Rotation C.  Ok now I am seriously confused.  I was going to say maybe receiving a core bundle or a Forma resets it back to rotation A by some bug, but then this doesn't explain going from a forma BP to rotation C for the burston prime receiver.......  -- the only consistency here is that you definitely received a prime part every 15th wave.

It only makes sense if DE made an error in drop table, and handle also drops on Rotation B. I kinda doubt the Defense is not AABC, because both Survival and Interception are.

Hey thanks for trying to make sense of this. I'd really like to know what's going on with drops because I want to know how long I should stay. If staying to wave 40 only gets me another "Rotation A" drop, for example, then I'll just leave at 35.

Anyway, I just did another T4 Defense, and didn't receive the reward from wave 40 again. This time it was R5x5. So, 2 out of the 2 times I have checked, I didn't receive the reward listed on the wave in which I extracted. Wave 40 both times. Definitely a client both times. I can't say anything for certain about the host.

Also, to ruin your theory about a prime part every 15th wave, here I got R5x5 on wave 15: http://i.imgur.com/R0lbgXR.jpg

Assuming it's like Survival, it should be A, A, B, C. That would at least fit the fact that I have now received Burston Prime Receiver on wave 20 and 40. But then Orthos Prime Handle shouldn't be dropping on wave 15. It would be nice if we could have some clarity from DE on this...

I also feel like R5x5 and Forma should be excluded from rotation C, but...that's just my opinion. 8)

Anyway, I just did another T4 Defense, and didn't receive the reward from wave 40 again. This time it was R5x5. So, 2 out of the 2 times I have checked, I didn't receive the reward listed on the wave in which I extracted. Wave 40 both times. Definitely a client both times. I can't say anything for certain about the host.

Sounds like reward-adding code runs after player-extracting code, and thus doesn't apply to players who are already out.

In another thread someone has come to know that the host receives the reward while seemingly all clients wont.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/339137-bug-didnt-get-prime-item-after-t4-defense

That pretty much sounds like the bug that was supposedly / unsuccessfully fixed as of 15.0.3, see replies #7 & #8.

Edited by AdFinitum

• 3 weeks later...

just happened 11/24/14 T4D wave 40 Nyx Prime bp

2/4 players both clients did not get the bp

Ticket has been summited

Ticket resolved as of 12/9/14, would have been sooner if I remembered to check my email earlier.

Love the game, and their support is great, its no wonder why this is the only F2P game I've spent money on.

Thanks DE

Edited by sneakyaznguy