Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Custom Warframes? (W/ Artwork) {Warden 3-Jan-14}

PantsAdvance

Oh, I'm reasonably sure that in that picture you've expressed your idea of dedication, the tattos symbolizing the sacrifices a tenno has to make in order to serve lotus, imptinted all over him as a branding. The scull symbolizes that he ended his life in order to start a new one as Lotus warrior, the bony spine as well as 'torn' parts of armour symbolizing the free spirit of his, bursting out of constraints his orokin masters have put him into, yet still reverting to them, as one of his 'power-tattoos' has the lotus pattern in it.

(also, did you know that the thread where that frame was suggested doesn't exist any more?)

Edited by GTG3000

(also, did you know that the thread where that frame was suggested doesn't exist any more?)

Well, I know I have a broken link for Lachesis but the link for Nero should be good. And I think PseudoExis just gave up on the idea because there was some negative feedback, (people hating on dark warframe ideas and whatnot,) but he put a lot of work into the idea so I was glad that I could work on some concepts for him. Here is the link if you wanted to check it out again.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a colored version set at 1920x1080. Just some simple gradients nothing crazy. the_headless_warframe_by_pantsadvance-d6 If you think about it, technically this is my version of a "Behind the Helmet" fan art of my favorite warframe, Loki. He's also holding Hate if you didn't catch that either... (I'm not the cleanest artist so I can understand if you didn't catch it.)

-If you would like this in a different resolution let me know.

Edited by PantsAdvance

i have come to terms that loki will forever be a troll-frame in most peoples eyes :'( 

but at least i play it in a way that helps the team.

btw, ME WANT THAT HORSE! (i played way to much skyrim)

+1 about Skyrim... Although by the time I got that horse, my char was so ridiculously overpowered every enemy in that DLC seemed kinda weak.

Hey, playing WITH Loki is fun. Playing AGAINST, however...

Yey for Haunted Warframes.

Use the AoE CC, luke! I mean, seriously, Galatine groundpound makes any frame a kitten in the conclave.

• 2 months later...

Ok, gonna start with this: Artist block is officially over. Posted an original idea for the Weapon Contest. I'm pretty excited about the idea but I can understand why for many reasons it won't get very far. I'm ok with that, mainly since the block is over and I can start working on all of your requests. If you would like to see my entry just go here> (Contest Entry: Twin Sparrows).

Also, I might post a sentinel concept I've been thinking about, just to keep the ball rolling. Let me know what you think about the weapon concept if you care. Good luck to the rest of the contestants, all I know from what I've seen so far, the next 3 melee weapons are gonna be sick!

Okay. I actually have a forum thread up. It's a little buried, but let me try to post in a forum link to it.

And for some reason I can't copy / paste links into this little box. Okay. I'll just type it out instead.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145877-warframe-concept-numeris-the-clone-themed-frame/

Hopefully that works.

Okay. I actually have a forum thread up. It's a little buried, but let me try to post in a forum link to it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145877-warframe-concept-numeris-the-clone-themed-frame/

Hopefully that works.

Interesting but I think I may have an idea for it. Added to the list.

STAG BEETLE WARFRAME  http://voidosmosis.d...itled-419560339

Awesome, pretty simple but I like it. Added to the list.

Unfortunately, I will decline Equinox because I already designed a similar concept (Gemini). I can see how they would be visually different, but I think I will stay away from similar concepts. However, I've added Eisa to the list.