Health - 200 (600 at rank 30)

Power - 100 (150 at rank 30)

Armor - 65

Shield - 75 (200  at rank 30)

Sprint speed - 1.25

Stamina - 150

Polarities - 2 Madurai Aka. V

Aura - Madurai 

(i'm not very creative with names please leave sugestions)

Abilities:

Passive:

If you have a Kubrow companion, Fenrir Sprint Speed is increased by 0.15

1 - Slice:

Fenrir Slashes in any direction diagonally with his claw [on the left hand] from uper right to lower left, dealing 400/600/800/1000 slash damage, ignoring armor and procs slash. This counts has an melee attack and receives all the benefits of a melee weapon would. Can be used similarly to embers 1st abilitie in the sence that it can be cast while sliding, jumping, fliping and wallrunning.

Costs 25 energy.

Scales with Strength mods.

Comment:

(This may seem overpowered but keep in mind it's basically a melee attack, with range similar to sparring weapons, which means you have to be really close up and will almost never hit 2 targets at a time, making it a very high risk abilitie).

2 - Tackle:

Fenrir Dashes in any direction for 1/1,5/2/2,5 meters dealing 10 blast damage and aways procs making all targets hit to be knocked down. Fenrir can't be knocked down while dashing. Can only be used when touching the ground or while wall running. You can dash in succession to clear some ground.

Costs 10 energy.

Scales with Range mods.

Comment:

(This is a 100% utillity abilities, it can be used to bypass laser doors, fire bursts [the one eximus use] and to knock down enemies. When i say any direction i really mean it, this is basically a weak version of zephyrs tail wind)

3 - Obscurity:

Fenrir is embraced in shadow for 4/6/8/10 seconds making so if he stays at a place with low ilumination he becomes invisible, if he stand at light enemies may spot him but it will still be hard for them to see making them miss. He gaings a melee damage boost of 2x either way.

Costs 75 energy (I'm thinking of either 50 or 75, but i will stick with 75 for now).

Scales with Duration mods.

Comment:

(While hes on light he may still seem pseudo invisible it's just that enemies will have a harder time spoting him but if he gets too close they will, if they have already spooted him they will have theyr acuracy some what dirupted making them miss a lot. This abillitie also boosts his first abilitie damage. Also cloacks companions).

4 - Call Pack:

Fenrir summons 1/2/3/4 spectral kubrows (somewhat like loki's decoy or ash's bladestorm clones), for 10/15/20/25 seconds, that will attack enemies and pin heavies and targets of importance (capture targets) the kubrows scale health, shield and damage with level and at max level it's similar to a maxed kubrow whitout mods. All kubrows count as companions and will be clocked with shadow receiving a boost to melee damage.

Costs 100 energy.

Scales with Strength and Duration mods.

Comment:

(This is the one who may need the most twicking but is pretty much straight foward. The strength mods only scale the health, shield and damage of the kubrows not the amout of kubrows. The kubrows behave like companions staying close to the player but rushing ahead to attack targets of prioritie)

Augments:

Speed Burst - Tackle Augment:

After dashing Fenrir sprinting speed is raised by 30% and decreases with time untill it gets to 0% bonus.

15% speed boost (30% at rank 3)

(This speed boost can help on getting away from enemies while on low health or while rushing to the extraction point)

Darkness - Obscurity Augment:

Enemies that melee/get to close to Fenrir are Blinded by the Shadows for 3 seconds allowing for a finisher.

0.5 meters (2 at rank 3)

1 second (3 at rank 3)

Time is affacted by mods

(Just as OP as it sounds, gets a better place on support then full on attack, but to have use of this abilitie you have to be running around in light, so yeah)

Last Cry - Call Pack Augment:

When a Spectral Kubrow is killed it will Howl one last time, frightening nearby enemies.

3 meters (12 at rank 3)

Radius is not affected by mods

(useless on low levels, highly necessarie when your kubrows die in seconds, adds to the end game potential of this abilitie)

Appearance: The only thing that is required is that his left hand has a claw somewhat like ash's/valkyr's hand, maybe longer, but again i'm not very creative so if anyone can give me tips that would be great.

Art:

Soon

Leave sugestions and your thoughts about my concept! ^^

EDIT: After some research, i did many changes to damage, status, corrected some errors and missing information and removed trivial information.

EDIT 2: Added Augments and made this Word Block Concept more pleasing to the eye.

Edited by Dwolfknight

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lol. I already made a beast based Fenrir Warframe concept. You can check it out for comparisons through my profile. Good job.

XD its true, though mine was made jan 5 and yours feb 18.

yours also got way more attention ;-;

Edited by Dwolfknight