Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Bonus For Weapons Set

DeusEncarmine

Hi,

What about bonus on specific weapons set?

Example: Braton / Lato / Skana

This weapons set will increase damage by 5%

I think about this bonus way to improve gameplay and/or discover other weapons.

I often ranked up a new weapon to 30, put 5 formas to try its potential and ... i will never use again ...

Lots of variants bonus for weapons set are available:

- increase puncture/impact/slash damage

- offer heat/toxin/cold/electric damage

- offer magnetic/viral/radial/blast damage

- etc ...

I thought about punch through or reload speed bonus but melee won't be affect.

Maybe it's more difficult to give 3 differents bonus in a set, more bugs will come ... so one bonus in a set, which can affect the 3 weapons, is better i think

Lots of variants weapons set are available:

- Stalker set: Dread / Despair / Hate

- Griner set: Hind / Viper / Machete

- Prime or Wraith or Vandal set

- etc ...

What is your opinion?

Maybe it was purposed yet ... i didn't find this suggestion on the forum.

Ps: i hope my english is understandable

FR discussion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/383887-suggestion-bonus-par-set-darmes/

Have a nice day

Edited by DeusEncarmine

1+, but as said, if the bonus its too high then will see a full prime set/ stalker set/ etc more often. I would say that a full prime set( prime frame + p primary, secondary and melee) would offer a increase of 5-10% extra dmg, not to high but not to low. Maybe the stalker set would offer + dmg on finisher/unalerted eneymis. A grinier set would add 15% dmg, the infested set 20% status duration and corpus set +20% proyectile speed.

Just some ideas, sorry bad english :P

Nah I think they need better bonus for example Stalker set: Hate, Dead, Despair and you got special shadow ability for example when you switch weapon you are in shadow smoke and all attacks go through you (0 damage taken). And when you run Normally you have shadow aura around your Frame

Edited by IfritKajiTora

1+, but as said, if the bonus its too high then will see a full prime set/ stalker set/ etc more often. I would say that a full prime set( prime frame + p primary, secondary and melee) would offer a increase of 5-10% extra dmg, not to high but not to low. Maybe the stalker set would offer + dmg on finisher/unalerted eneymis. A grinier set would add 15% dmg, the infested set 20% status duration and corpus set +20% proyectile speed.

Just some ideas, sorry bad english :P

not predefined weapons set but a classification of weapons

- griner (+ wraith)

- corpus (+ vandal)

- tennos

- prime

and one bonus for one type of weapons set

with a little exception for stalker set?

will be more interesting?

not predefined weapons set but a classification of weapons

- griner (+ wraith)

- corpus (+ vandal)

- tennos

- prime

and one bonus for one type of weapons set

with a little exception for stalker set?

will be more interesting?

Yea, something like that, but i was refering for using 3 weapons of the same "faction". this "faction" would include prime weapons(+ a prime frame maybe), grinier weapons( a set that would get the bonus said would be hind, viper and machete, for example), corpus(same, lanka, detron and prova) tenno(lato, scana, latron) infested( cant tink of semone right now). Special sets would also have its place, like the stalker set(dread,hate,despair) and other options yet to be found.

Maybe hive stats bost would be to op but give then some looks, like smoke efect at rolling/jumping with the stalker set, or something like that.

On the wraith/vandal sets i would say no just because there isnt enough wraith/vandal right now, altroug this weapons still fit their original manufacturer( tenno for the latron wraith)

I do not like this at all.

Implementing this, a weapon set would be needed to maximize damage output.

DE could just  make lots of sets (One that could not even make sense) and players become more powerful.

Or with the implementation, players could then be forced to play in a certain 3 weapon load out because their favorite weapon is included in that set.