Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Bugs

Hybridon

After the changes, she has a few bugs:

1 - Fireblast is affected by some weird LOS issues. If you cast it around a poll, any enemy you cant see behind that poll wont be hit by the expanding fire.

2 - The expanding fire barely tickles them.

3 - The augment mod, that should panick enemies 100% of the time... doesnt panick them at all.

And an extra complaint, if you are going to make WoF toggle with a duration... increase the base duration.

As for the rest, thanks for the buffs, she need them.

1 - Fireblast is affected by some weird LOS issues. If you cast it around a poll, any enemy you cant see behind that poll wont be hit by the expanding fire.

2 - The expanding fire barely tickles them.

3 - The augment mod, that should panick enemies 100% of the time... doesnt panick them at all.

And an extra complaint, if you are going to make WoF toggle with a duration... increase the base duration.

As for the rest, thanks for the buffs, she need them.

Well that's a damn shame. I would say she needed more buffs than she got today, but to see even her buffs had limitations is disappointing when you compare ember to the other glass cannon, nova.

Edited by MrNonApplicable

The Fire Blast expanding ring works exactly like the Eximus one, which means ducking behind low cover or standing by a lightpole can save you.

Why can't all of Embers abilities just get guaranteed fire procs so she acts like she did before Damage 2.0? They would just need to rework that augment and she would be good.

Edited by egregiousRac

Oh that's not a bug. Since Viver everything can and will be LoS from now on. 

People didnt quite get the LOS issue. My ring is around the poll and the blast is going out from the other side. Because I, Ember, cant see the enemy on the cast, it doesnt hit them, even though the radius expands upon them.

Meaning the power is basically still useless unless in open ground;

I just tested. Yes, I placed myself next to a door which was not closed (And I was behind the wall), where several enemies were just standing in the next room. All of them were not affected by fireblast's blast.

But I'm not sure if it's intended or not

Further Tested, It is intended. But it's not about LOS. The blast is wave like, which does not penetrate obstacles and walls etc.

Besides, World on Fire is toggable for me, working finely.

Edited by climatiseur

My only complaint is WoF's new toggle makes it instantly shut off if you use it with just enough power to activate it, meaning the duration is 0 and it does absolutely jack squat if you don't have enough power to keep it on. Shouldn't it have a BASE DURATION that it will last in that situation, rather than ending instantly without a single pillar? Furthermore, why have a toggleable skill that still ends after a few seconds? Oh sure, we can turn it off in those few seconds, but it's going to end anyway, regardless of how much power we have. Absorb is a true toggleable skill. Peacemaker is also one. WoF is not. I consider this a nerf. I know they cut the cost in half, but even when it was 100, it would last for its duration even if you used all your remaining power to start it. Now it doesn't.

EDIT: It was also supposed to cast faster, wasn't it? I see no difference.

Edited by RAWRFox