Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things I Learned From This Escalation Event

Sword_Symphony

1: The enemy damage and health/armor scaling needs a rework. If the average raid enemy is gonna be level 80, there's gonna be some problems. Either their insane health/armor needs to go, or their damage needs to be scaled back (Personally what I'd recommend) You simply cannot have a very long mission that requires people to run and gun if the enemies can down you instantly the moment you leave cover/protection/Hysteria etc. 

2: The player base really needs an attitude adjustment. Seriously, just because you managed to solo it with Irradiating Disarm Loki Prime (And really, this isn't any sort of achievement TBH) doesn't mean that everyone who fails to do this is a casual.

3:Loki really is stupid powerful. Not gonna call for a nerf though, but when you get around to reworking more frames and such, you could take a look at Loki and try to at least instill some level of balance amongst the frames. 

4: The PUG system in this game is garbage. I absolutely love spawning in and dying before I even have control of my frame. Really classy DE. 

5: Tempo Royale is a really cool stance. Good job on that.  

2 Is the key one. So many people act like they are l33t or something because they can stand up to this garbage. As a completionist, I don't like having to jump through these hoops just because DE made a mode for these people. Enemy damage scaling should definitely either be toned down or hard capped at 40-60 ish level damage. Any more just demands us to cheese the whole thing.

You can actually solo with a Loki? srs or nah?

Yes it might be possible, though wont be that easy.

Bleeds and finishers ignore armor so with status you can pretty reliably kill them while disarm and invis will ensure your survival

1: The enemy damage and health/armor scaling needs a rework. If the average raid enemy is gonna be level 80, there's gonna be some problems. Either their insane health/armor needs to go, or their damage needs to be scaled back (Personally what I'd recommend) You simply cannot have a very long mission that requires people to run and gun if the enemies can down you instantly the moment you leave cover/protection/Hysteria etc. 

2: The player base really needs an attitude adjustment. Seriously, just because you managed to solo it with Irradiating Disarm Loki Prime (And really, this isn't any sort of achievement TBH) doesn't mean that everyone who fails to do this is a casual.

3:Loki really is stupid powerful. Not gonna call for a nerf though, but when you get around to reworking more frames and such, you could take a look at Loki and try to at least instill some level of balance amongst the frames.

4: The PUG system in this game is garbage. I absolutely love spawning in and dying before I even have control of my frame. Really classy DE. 

5: Tempo Royale is a really cool stance. Good job on that.  

Apart from number 3, pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3