Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[(New!)Concept Art Redone!] Anakrits-The Torture Frame

theRCB

M9Le1BF.png

Name: Anakrits

Type: Medieval Torture

Inspiration: Spanish Inquisition, Medieval Torture, Headsman, and the Ghost of Christmas Past.

Lore: One of the first few to come back out of the void, damaged by its power. The orokin chained him down, and tortured/experimented on him, causing his mind to be warped, forever darkened towards torturing others...

The Skills:

Ability 1:

Exposure: Anakrits uses the chains bound to him to capture a foe, and toss them away. (They receive impact and slash damage. Enemies tossed are stunned in place, and when shot by players at will take additional 4%, 8%, 10%, 14% of Impact damage over time. Skill is canceled when used on a different enemy. It will inflict terror on previous captured enemy, and cause it to run away. )

Alternate:

(same as above, different effects) Exposure: Traps the foe deep into the ground, showing nothing but their head. Foe is then ripped violently out of the floor by large chains that latch out off of Anakrits. (When skill is active you will not be able to attack. Deals puncture damage overtime. You can pull the enemies out at any time. It's a single target attack.)

Ability 2:

Burning Sensation: Calling forth a pit of fire, sticking foe to the ground. (skill causes instant fire proc to foe that walk through the pit. last for about 4/8/12/14 seconds. Skill will have a side effect of terror, and cause foe on fire, to run away.)

Alternate:

Denailing: Tiny nails fall from the sky, puncturing into your foe, then quickly getting ripped out, and tossed away. (Removes shields from foe, and can cause damage to other target if nearby when nails are tossed away.)

Ability 3:

Mighty Hand: Chains bound to Anakrits arm come out and begins to harshly swing the chains at foe. (Deals slash/impact damage, causes enemies to back away. Causes a side effect of terror.)

Alternate:

Pendulum: Chains wrap around the foes arms(or body) and lifts them high above the ground  slowly crushing, and or breaking/ripping them apart.  (can hold up to 4/7/10/13 foe, skill will remove their armor. Please note that this is hurting enemies SLOW, I'm talking like 10 damage every second and a half. Player can throw enemies back onto the ground whenever. Skill can last for as long 10 seconds max.)

The Splitter: Two large 'wooden boards' covered in nails appear on opposite sides of the foe, and smack together. (Foe in between the boards are either killed or paralyzed for short time period.)

These two ability's are probably to OP so it's subject to change.(as are any skills, but these mostly...)

Ability 4:

Molten Guillotine: Large Guillotine blades, coated in molten, spin around the room slicing off the heads of foe in it's path. (Molten can splash upon impact dealing fire damage to enemies within the radius. Little guys get their heads chopped off, but big heavies just get some slash damage and caught on fire. Leaves off a side effect of terror for those on fire.)

Alternate:

Molten Splatter: Molten Metals(gold, silver) Rain down upon your enemies melting them away, and causes small lava like puddles, that stick enemies to the ground if walked on. (skill can last 6/9/12/14 seconds, rain stops after 3/5/7/9 seconds)

Pillory Guillotine: Captures a large group of foe in a circular trap, and releases a large blade that falls from the sky and cuts them up.(Dealing a large portion of slash/puncture damage. Foe further from the blade, are unaffected.)

Stats: 

Health 120 (320 at rank 30)

Power 100 (150 at rank 30)

Armor 70

Shield Capacity 85 (265 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed 1.0

Stamina 100

Conclave 70

Polarities 2x 20px-Vazarin_Pol.svg.png

Aura Polarity 20px-Madurai_Pol.svg.png

The Quest:

{Inbox Message:}

Tenno,

I have made a remarkable discovery... Your going to want to know what I have found, or rather Who I have found. It's one of yours. He needs help... But first, I need you to do something for me... I know, what am I thinking? Using a fellow Tenno as a way to get what I want? Look What I want, is good for both of us... I have sent you the coordinates, please get me the intel I need. The corpus have taken a rather good friend of ours, and locked them away, I need the intel to find out where he is located. You help me, I help you.

-???

(this could even be video footage)

(After MD mission)

???- "Tenno, did you get the intel I needed?"

"Okay good... though i'm going to need on more favor... I know I know... I will bring the Tenno to you as soon as its over. I promise."

"Help me save my friend. I have marked the location, I will meet you there."

(in mission)

???- "Okay, he should be located just up ahead. Be careful alerting the warden could mean an end to our friend."

(approaching the cell)

Lotus- "Tenno, I have located a warframe that was though-... who is this?"

???- "Not now mysterious lady, we are busy rescuing someone."

Lotus- "Tenno, I advise you to stay away from this one..."

???- "He's busy... and besides, he can't here you if he even wanted to, I have turned his communications with off."

Lotus- "Tenno, come in, Tenno... Oh no..."

???- "Don't worry you can have him, and your lost Tenno back when I'm done with him."

Lotus- "Lost Tenno?"

???- "He is pretty weak, seems like someone did a number on him... smells bad too, like he is really old... you should get him cleaned up..."

---(TO BE CONTINUED)-----

(it's late, i gotta wake up early... I'll write up the rest later...)

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo
  • Like 1

intresting concept... all be it, it never would have crossed my mind to come up with something inspired by torture... wierd.. yet intresting

I try to make my concepts as original as possible, if they don't come out that way at first when launched, I try to fix them up as best as I can, so they can differ from other Warframes... 

Anywho's if you like it thumbs it up, if you have any thoughts or ideas on it let me know. :3