Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Cabal

hossmoz

While the Stalker shows up and follows a tenno to death, the Cabal are chasing them, no one noticing.. pointing a Corrupted Orokin arrow at their heart, and having some of the squad mind controlled. Which one to fear? a fellow Tenno next to you who might become your finisher at anytime? or the the Cabal: ancient and dark beyond Lotus's knowledge, outcasts of the first Tenno generation, Creators of the first Loki's and Frosts. not even the Stalker dares to be present at their sight. Demigods gone mad.  

warframe___cabal_by_wolf_in_bound-d63e94

Follow on : http://wolf-in-bound.deviantart.com/art/WARFRAME-CABAL-368500920?q=gallery%3Awolf-in-bound%2F31897275&qo=0

thanks everyone! glad you guys liked it... I'm trying to focus on some Counter-Tenno Warframes, and I'm trying my best to be loyal to the original style, plus some additional taste o'mine. :) there will be more to come!

The scratched-out lotus symbol is a very nice touch!

He looks awesome... an enemy that actually quietly stalks you, rather than assaults you like the Stalker does, would be pretty fearsome!

Give him a stealth ability, have him appear just slightly out of view of the player, then poof into a Smoke Cloud and go invisible...

Giving no indication when he will strike...

And then, when he finally does, you will hear him draw his bow, the sinew lightly creaking upon being pulled... not during combat, but only during a moment of silence.

He probably doesn't want sloppy seconds, he wants a clean kill.

And then he utters the first words towards the player, before letting go of his arrow, which makes a signature sound as it hurls towards the player: "May my arrow find your heart, and pierce it with vengence."

It moves slow, but homes in on the player and a well timed roll will throw off it's target.

When he failed his attack, either he disappears, as he has failed to execute the clean, professional kill demanded by his doctrine, or he disappears, only to reappear later into the map.

That's what I think about when seeing this concept!

But there's should definitely be more Assassins out to end the Tenno... one special assassin for every boss, in fact!

Grineer Infiltrator, Corpus Drone Rigger, Infested Warp-Creature... the possibilities are endless and awesome!

Edited by Sherbniz