Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Medallions Are Invisible

Magicfingers

DE_Adam said "8 Syndicate Medallions are now guaranteed to appear in any Syndicate Mission." what he didn't say is they are now INVISIBLE and just pulse every few seconds!!! why did you do that? is this your way of forcing us to use certain mods to find them?

Warframe0007_zps0so9xsn2.jpg

Warframe0006_zps7p9kb3xf.jpg

Warframe0005_zpspymohsmz.jpg

I have noticed it way back then - it seems to be dependant on who is host. I may be wrong but for us if the host was not eligible to such medallions (eg. was an enemy of given syndicate), they didn't show on the map, no matter if the guy actually sturting the map was a appropiately ranked with syndicate.

The client-host relations and differences really are playing a big part in the game - mostly causing bugs. Like the infamous rigid syandana that perks up at your back, like some crazy paper collar.

I have noticed it way back then - it seems to be dependant on who is host. I may be wrong but for us if the host was not eligible to such medallions (eg. was an enemy of given syndicate), they didn't show on the map, no matter if the guy actually sturting the map was a appropiately ranked with syndicate.

The client-host relations and differences really are playing a big part in the game - mostly causing bugs. Like the infamous rigid syandana that perks up at your back, like some crazy paper collar.

i run solo

• 2 weeks later...
Today I found two invisible Syndicate Medallions in Red Veil mission, four was visible and two I not found. Now I know why I often can not find any medallions.

I suspect that they become invisible after other players picked up them.

But in my case, they do not blink - they are always invisible.

Edited by Karmicbeast

So can we get a confirmation from de if this is a bug or working as intended

It is for certain a bug.  The reason they can't fix it is because it is not reproducible.  I think there is a way to send your game logs to DE when it happens to you in a mission, but you need to open a support ticket to send them the logs (it contains sensitive information to your account),

I haven't had the bug happen to me in a few days, I haven't remembered to send in logs when it happens to me.

• 2 months later...

Got this issue again. It happens to me when playing tiles of Grineer. Today it happened at Gradivus (Mars), Capture, Flawless New Loka mission. I found all medallions with Thief's Wit AND Loot Detector but all of them were invisible. I experience this issue only when playing alone so im not sure whether its reasonable to call it co-op bug. Some screenshots in spoiler below.

hlnNO6C.jpg  
aUnrvNq.jpg
q6czyO2.jpg

g4qLB51.jpg

ieWQmhf.jpg

SFpWRFl.jpg

6Lz1tqY.jpg

Zs5w0Rx.jpg

P.S. It appeared when i was using invisibility/stealth feature one way (Loki/Ash abilities) or another (Shade/Kubrow ability).

Edited by ShadowTony