Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Edo Prime's Compatability With Targis Prime

KittyDarkling

On Targis Prime's armor the gold layer is "Tint Color 4"

On Edo Prime's Armor the gold layer is "Secondary"

I feel as though both should have their gold tiny set to Tint color 4 for the sake of us not having to have half our pallets be gold in order to wear them both at the same time.

On Targis Prime's armor the gold layer is "Tint Color 4"

On Edo Prime's Armor the gold layer is "Secondary"

I feel as though both should have their gold tiny set to Tint color 4 for the sake of us not having to have half our pallets be gold in order to wear them both at the same time.

So, in other words, the art team continues to disregard using ONE tint for all the PBR metal. I don't understand why they can't just take the time to do this. It's the same problem with them releasing the Vasto Prime with an orange metal color instead of its proper gold color. Are they really this random with everything? Just screams laziness to me.

So, in other words, the art team continues to disregard using ONE tint for all the PBR metal. I don't understand why they can't just take the time to do this. It's the same problem with them releasing the Vasto Prime with an orange metal color instead of its proper gold color. Are they really this random with everything? Just screams laziness to me.

I think it's just an oversight, still It'd be really good if they fixed it :x

I think it's just an oversight, still It'd be really good if they fixed it :x

It's not an oversight. They just aren't taking the time to make sure that they use one slot for all patterns (patterns cover less area than the base or primary color of items), one slot for primary colors, and one slot for PBR metal. Targis Prime doesn't match with the Edo Prime. Those don't match with the Eos Prime armor. The Targis Prime armor is still too light compared to everything else. These aren't oversights. It's the art team not making sure that their art matches up with other art.