Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archimedes Sentinel

Trailgamer5

Designed by Tyl Regor, this Sentinel was designed to take gene samples from enemies and transfuse any excess blood into bleeding soldiers.

Concept

http://imgur.com/lvfK5cl

Default Weapon: Syringe

Damage: Syringe: Puncture: 5 Impact: 5

Damage: Drain: Slash: 5/s (Not affected by mods)

Range: 25 meters

Crit: Chance: 5% Multiplier: 2x

Mods: Melee

Default Precepts

Sample

Archimedes launches it's syringe at a downed enemy, restoring 20%/ 40%/ 60%/ 80%/ 100% drain damage as energy per tick.

Transfuse

Archimedes transfuses blood samples into allies, restoring 10%/ 20%/ 30%/ 40%/ 50% health over 10 seconds.

Edited by Trailgamer5

Eh. Eeeeeeh....

The Grineer's assassin, the G3, already use a sentinel, the Carabus Dethcube. I don't see why they would be using this.

I don't see why the G3 have to use this, maybe the guy with the shield can use this as a field medic?

Either way, the lore is that it is used by Tyl Regor, y'know the guy on Uranus that drops Ash parts? Since he works on Gene repair I thought he lacked a way to collect samples so I thought about this. Who knows? Maybe DE implements it into the reworked Tyl Regor?

Edited by Trailgamer5

Wait, this is an enemy sentinel concept? *Moves the link in the index to a more appropriate location*

Tyl Regor's rework already has animation sets and everything. They've been working on the underwater tileset he's being released with for a good long while now. I seriously doubt they'll add anything last-minute to him, since he's basically done.

G3 already use Carabus Dethcubes, so they're out.

The Shield Lancer already has a role, and Medic is not it. Granted, his role is entirely nullified by punch-through... but so is cover. He's essentially mobile cover and knockdown-cc if we get too close.

I really can't see a place for this in the game. Nobody but the Tenno really use Sentinels, excluding the G3 (and they're elites that hunt us, so it kind of makes sense. Fight fire with fire, and all that).

• 4 months later...