Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man Of Few Words Will Not Complete

pavithran_gamer

After finishing the quest and going to the Larunda relay,to speak to Darvo and collect the reward.

Camera zooms in but after that, no dialogue,no animations nothing.

They just stand there,with me zoomed in and stuck.

Can't move or exit the relay.

Please look into it.

PS:Also tried on different relays, same bug occurs.

I ran the quest the other day with a team, and finished it by talking to Darvo for the last step.

I then went to help my clanmates who were on the last mission (the survival) and afterwards, noticed that the game seemed 'stuck' on the last step, which was to speak to Darvo.  I tried, but as he's still doing one of his 'deals', attempting to "finish" my mission doesn't do anything.  It seems permanently stuck on the last step, despite having "finished" once already, it doesn't count as complete.

I'm told that if the mission is complete, Clem will be in the Relay with Darvo, but as my mission seems stuck on the last step, I cannot finish it, and therefore cannot seem Clem on the Relay.

EDIT (9/17/2015): Clem now appears on the relay next to Darvo, but the mission still reads as incomplete, with the final step 'Talk to Darvo at his shop' not checked off

Edited by RiouHotaru

I had trouble the first few times I tried to finish the quest (Darvo and Clem only wanted to talk about his terrible deal, not the quest) - going to another relay sorted it out.

A clanmate had a similar issue *starting* the quest, from what I gather.

Edited by pauli133

• 2 weeks later...