Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Falling Through Floors And Other Bugs In The Void Towers

Whetshaft

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/102199759880096931200/albums/5884692415669555105

Just played an hour on a level 2 Raid. 

When you consider how rare the Void Keys are to drop, I have earned none so far but my clan mates have earned many  from Defense missions, I find it strange that the "Hidden Loot Rooms" (with parkour traps accessible by pressure plates) contain many EMPTY green containers. 

I had imagined there being at least one Mod or item of interest. We got to the Hidden areas, and Each time the Containers were empty.

THAT ASIDE --- See Photo's linked above.

I fell through the floor 3 times in 3 different places. The Mesh is full of holes. The first area I fell through I did not Screenshot as I hoped it would be a secluded incident. The second area was the same, fell through the floor while dodging, no respawn above ground, had to wallrun and climb (took several attempts!!) back through the floor....

Hoped that would be the end of it. 

Then as shown in the images, I suddenly fell though the floor of the level into the blackness and found myself looking at the Room I was in previously from a distance. I continued to fall until the room was a small speck, managed to grab a screenshot.

after repeatedly falling into nothing, and being unable to move, I was ready to quit and write off the Hour/Key.

Eventually I used the minimap to determine the direction of the map, and crouch walked into the wall. POP! I was standing above the door as shown in the Photos.

??

They look great, the feel great to play on. The promise of valuable loot is tempting, but Empty containers for a whole level including secret rooms? The Random Loot thing needs fixing. There's no way the whole level was *supposed* to be empty!!

Maybe a quick once over for the new map Meshes would be a good thing?

If it happens again I will try to pinpoint the locations myself, but seems to be near doors in tight corridors over grills. Let's face it I haven't earned any keys yet, so was looking forward to opening the secret rooms. Bit of a let down.

Meanwhile my buddy was getting griefed by the Corrupted as I was unable to help him until I "unbugged" myself.

As the guy that used the key on this raid while fun there were lots of flaws, while i didn't fall through the mesh at any point i was pushed into door frames a couple of times. Also as Tomino said the lockers in the "Secret" area contained nothing, not the odd one being empty but everyone we opened was just empty :( Not sure if there was supposed to be some prereq to opening these lockers but I feel it should be known if this is the case. Hope the devs can shine some light on this!

Other than love the game looking forward to loosing many more hours in game :)

Lot of bugs in Void, but do understand that the DE are trying their best to fix them. I have fell countless times but I really don't mind the bugs... proves the game is still in Beta.

Things to try and avoid in the Void...

1) Water, sometimes if you accidentally roll into a corner with water on the floor [not the staircase room with the bottom floor being 'slightly' covered in water]... you'll fall endlessly.

2) Rotating and Drop Down Doors, if you run against them before they do open, they have a chance of pulling you into the endless fall glitch. Might be a good idea for the DE to have the 'Friction' removed so they don't pull you around.

3) Openings that would normally refresh you back up. There are some areas that don't do that and can cause endless falling.

You can see there isn't just 1 bug that causes it... multiple bugs do occur but do know this is Beta. Not everything is going to be perfect, but it'd be wise to report this without Anger or sense of Frustration. When you encounter a bug, a good thing to do is just laugh that you found one mistake DE forgot to wipe and just tell them it in humor. :P

[When I say Humor, I mean make a joke... not make a cocky attitude with it and say they're imperfect. All people have their imperfections and mocking another doesn't help ones stance]

Lot of bugs in Void, but do understand that the DE are trying their best to fix them. I have fell countless times but I really don't mind the bugs... proves the game is still in Beta.

Things to try and avoid in the Void...

1) Water, sometimes if you accidentally roll into a corner with water on the floor [not the staircase room with the bottom floor being 'slightly' covered in water]... you'll fall endlessly.

2) Rotating and Drop Down Doors, if you run against them before they do open, they have a chance of pulling you into the endless fall glitch. Might be a good idea for the DE to have the 'Friction' removed so they don't pull you around.

3) Openings that would normally refresh you back up. There are some areas that don't do that and can cause endless falling.

You can see there isn't just 1 bug that causes it... multiple bugs do occur but do know this is Beta. Not everything is going to be perfect, but it'd be wise to report this without Anger or sense of Frustration. When you encounter a bug, a good thing to do is just laugh that you found one mistake DE forgot to wipe and just tell them it in humor. :P

[When I say Humor, I mean make a joke... not make a cocky attitude with it and say they're imperfect. All people have their imperfections and mocking another doesn't help ones stance]

Thanks for listing the current known problems related to this Bug.

Thanks for the advice about reporting bugs without "Anger or sense of Frustration .... and not make a cocky attitude with it and say they're imperfect"

Of course this is Beta, however Bugs don't report themselves, so please find in the OP links to Pictures showing the problem I had experienced. 

This is the Map & Level feedback section, that should be for Bugs, Suggestions and Fanlove, not just one of those.

I'm not mocking, the mesh need work.

I'm all too familiar with the bugs in void and falling through doors....

I am officially afraid of walking through any and all doors in void.

Edit: I've been submitting screenshots and support tickets. You should do the same: support.warframe.com

Edited by simeo77

I'm all too familiar with the bugs in void and falling through doors....

I am officially afraid of walking through any and all doors in void.

Edit: I've been submitting screenshots and support tickets. You should do the same: support.warframe.com

Nice one. I will do so if I encounter more Probs. Thanks Dude.

I got stuck in the door frame several times, and then I got irritated and invited a group... then one of them got stuck in the door... so then we had to run it with three people...

This all occurred in the Void Raid mission however. This never happens in exterminate to me or people with me... Maybe because we all stick together a lot more shooting at everything that tries to get close to us.