Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raven Zephyr Skin Drawing

(PSN)abb12355

(Disclaimer, All credits go to Demarious, he/she drew this picture for me, and I greatly appreciate this amazing work)

zephyr-concept-art-colors-1.jpg

Here is the skin and helmets. My favorite is the one that slides to reveal her Visor. Her Crowmask will slide on when

she is casting her ablities and when she is in battle. And the mask will slide off when she is in a landing craft or relay.

Here is the Helmet.

korax-helmet-gif-ani.gif?w=1000&h=&crop=

Thoughts on Demarious' artwork? I think this looks real nice. I think DE should also give others the spotlight instead of the guy who made the palatine, Loki, Banshee, and Sakura Trinity skin. I hope this becomes a in game skin

Edited by (PS4)abb12355

• 2 weeks later...

fusion that is some pretty harsh language. and in my experience you are best off with faded colors with zephyr. Mine is a combination of white, a light grey, sky blue, and a faded gold accent. It looks really good, so it's not impossible to get the right colors just really hard.

Edited by Legionofone

fusion that is some retty harsh language. and in my experience you are best of with faded colors with zephyr mine is a combination of white, a light grey, sky blue, and a faded gold accent. It looks really good, so it's not impossible to get the right colors just really hard.

its a joke bro, sarcasm n' all that.

p.s if thats what i think zephyr looks like i wouldnt own her would i? lol

Edited by (XB1)Fusion GRX